411 on MUSCLEGODREESE

asian.college
This topic is 1642 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rent.men/MUSCLEGODREESE/#platinum

Read some of his reviews but wanted to see if anyone here had any more details on him?

UPDATE:

UPDATE: Yeah this guy’s a piece of shit. I told him I was worried about what my experience would be after reading up on him. He asked me what people were saying about him, I gave him a short rundown. I mentioned morphing and that I couldn’t care less. He went on a tangent about mentioning morphing despite him asking for it. Then he blocked me. I was being nice about everything.

New to this community but this guy’s definitely not worth it.

Kind of upset because even if his body was morphed in the pics, I wouldn’t doubt he was huge which is all I want. But I’m glad I didn’t spend 400 (or 600 for 2 hours which I might have done) on him. MuscleVIP hasn’t texted me back either. So I’m taking recommendations for huge guys in the city.

EDIT: Obviously some people have good experiences and some bad, but if this guy acts like this because I mentioned one word, that’s a little weird...

Edited by asian.college

Exactly that. Why lol? Something wrong?

just messin' wit ya!.....nothing wrong!.......he's very popular and has been the subject of many-a-thread for a few years......he's part of the JamesXL/Ryan Steel/Jesse Jaymes/Christianx(and other names) posse with a reputed handler who manages all of them.......

I presume a few cheerleaders will be along shortly to let us all know they know him..........

tenor.gif?itemid=5273262

just messin' wit ya!.....nothing wrong!.......he's very popular and has been the subject of many-a-thread for a few years......he's part of the JamesXL/Ryan Steel/Jesse Jaymes/Christianx(and other names) posse with a reputed handler who manages all of them.......

I presume a few cheerleaders will be along shortly to let us all know they know him..........

tenor.gif?itemid=5273262

Haha alright! Currently reading up on one of the larger posts about him. It's a bit outdated so I'm not sure how much I should listen to.

https://rent.men/MUSCLEGODREESE/#platinum

Read some of his reviews but wanted to see if anyone here had any more details on him?

Before posting you can always use the search box to see if there's any prior chatter. Reese has changed his RM handle a bunch of times but if you search "Reese" you'll find a lot. You might want to start here....

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/go-get-aids-queer-reese.144090/

If you're looking for big muscle, Ryan Steel is a great choice and he's actually a super nice guy. https://rent.men/RyanSteel

He's definitely a stud but did have that incident late last year which @Hung_Cody linked above, which resulted in him changing his RM handle.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-reese-asap.123979/post-1654811

His OnlyFans page is also hot based off the previews he's posted (for full content Reese charges a premium via COD in his PM).

Edited by DMICS

UPDATE: Yeah this guy’s a piece of shit. I told him I was worried about what my experience would be after reading up on him. He asked me what people were saying about him, I gave him a short rundown. I mentioned morphing and that I couldn’t care less. He went on a tangent about mentioning morphing despite him asking for it. Then he blocked me. I was being nice about everything.

Kind of upset because even if his body was morphed in the pics, I wouldn’t doubt he was huge which is all I want. But I’m glad I didn’t spend 400 (or 600 for 2 hours which I might have done) on him. MuscleVIP hasn’t texted me back either. So I’m taking recommendations for huge guys in the city.

EDIT: Obviously some people have good experiences and some bad, but if this guy acts like this because I mentioned one word, that’s a little weird...

Edited by asian.college

All these videos of Reese pounding pussy makes me wonder what on earth he does in a session with a male client? Can anyone confirm his limits etc?

If its just boring muscle worship and being verbally insulted by Reese is all that he offers then for the high price tag he charges I'm not sure it's worth the effort to meet up?

Well I guess we can agree to disagree

All these videos of Reese pounding pussy makes me wonder what on earth he does in a session with a male client? Can anyone confirm his limits etc?

If its just boring muscle worship and being verbally insulted by Reese is all that he offers then for the high price tag he charges I'm not sure it's worth the effort to meet up?

From my conversation with him a few weeks back, he’s fine with being serviced. Not sure if he’s into topping, or if he’s into bottoming (which I doubt).

Was thinking to see him or Muscle VIP during my NY stay. Still thinking over my options. Or I’ll just spend a day in Philly and see AnthonyPhilly.

• 3 months later...