God's Own Country Netflix

This topic is 1596 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw it in the theater when it came out. Loved it ! I actually saw it the same week "Call Me By Your Name" came out. I was so moved by "Call Me By Your Name", but "God's Own Country" took me to another place.

I first head about the movie through the social media of Jonathan Anderson, the designer for J.W. Anderson and Loewe. He took a liking to one of the film's stars, Josh O'Connor, and basically made him his model. Josh is cute though. Nice dick too.

• 5 months later...

Josh O'Connor (born 20 May 1990) is an English actor. He is known for his portrayal of Johnny Saxby in the 2017 film God's Own Country, directed by Francis Lee, for which he won a British Independent Film Award for Best Actor, and for his portrayal of Lawrence Durrell in the ITV series The Durrells. He also appeared as Marius in BBC One's miniseries of Victor Hugo's novel Les Misérables, and portrayed Prince Charles in Seasons 3 and 4 of the Netflix drama The Crown.

Josh O'Connor (born 20 May 1990) is an English actor. He is known for his portrayal of Johnny Saxby in the 2017 film God's Own Country, directed by Francis Lee, for which he won a British Independent Film Award for Best Actor, and for his portrayal of Lawrence Durrell in the ITV series The Durrells. He also appeared as Marius in BBC One's miniseries of Victor Hugo's novel Les Misérables, and portrayed Prince Charles in Seasons 3 and 4 of the Netflix drama The Crown.

Josh O'Connor. It did not even click that it was him in The Durrells or The Crown. That is the sign of good acting.