Hand & Stone

Lawkid3889
This topic is 1739 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know this is an odd post but a Hand and Stone opened nearby and I read some of the good reviews for the staff there.

Has anyone gone to one by them and can tell me if it is worth it? I totally understand it will be strictly therapeutic. Thanks!

Seems worthy of some discovery, mister law man! ;)

I have not tried them or Massage Envy as I have heard from several people that they are "massage mills." In other words, get people on the table, then off the table, on and on during any given day. That said, I don't have experience, so if the price is right, it might be worth a try.

I have a Massage Envy membership. The guy I see regularly is great. Always a fantastic (fully therapeutic) massage. He also sees clients privately (sadly, he’s referenced in passing the only time he’s asked a private client to not come back was when the guy tried some touching, was asked to stop, but then continued. Guess my guy won’t be showing up on RM or MF. Haha). But, seriously, if you can find someone you like, you can get a good massage at a decent price. Can be a crapshoot, though.