Expensive or not? Justin in DC.

Wanderoz
This topic is 1724 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest europeanman
Guess $180/hr was to high priced. Even the masseur had to agree. He has now dropped his rate to $150/hr. (which I feel is still to high for a strictly therapeutic 1 hr. massage.) Maybe by next month he will drop it to $120/hr?

$30 more or less, makes no difference. If you like him, get him now, you may be dead in a month.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. I finally took the bullet. I will repeat one more time, after a few critiques personally with him. shows a lot of potential. PM for details. Nice young man. Remember, I rank Alexei from FL who travels to DC ocasionally and Jake, normally DC as my absolute favorites, so my bar is pretty high. And of course my very first experience was with Aarons aka Musclegrip in L.A. when he was in DC. Miguel, when he comes back has also greatly improved since I met him a couple years ago, saw him like 3 times in the last six months or so, and I would recommend him. This lad needs a little bit of "schooling" and practice.

• 2 weeks later...