Curious how many of us here on SF Peninsula

wbtravis
This topic is 1750 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* as a geek who lives 1/3rd the globe away... everyone bragging about how close to SF you are is making me jealous...

But is it bragging? After all, if you live Palo Alto, you live in Palo Alto. I will admit, though, that people who live in the San Francisco Bay area like to think of it as the center of the known universe.

But is it bragging? After all, if you live Palo Alto, you live in Palo Alto. I will admit, though, that people who live in the San Francisco Bay area like to think of it as the center of the known universe.

Oh for fuck sake, snowflake. Was just trying to find out if there were many of the guys on here who are nearby. It’s about community not some elite narrative.

I will admit, though, that people who live in the San Francisco Bay area like to think of it as the center of the known universe.
People here like to think of it as the center of the known universe in terms of personal freedom, non-conformity, innovation, etc. That is much less true today than it was just a few years ago. Now it can also be viewed as the center of the known universe of tech fascism.

People here like to think of it as the center of the known universe in terms of personal freedom, non-conformity, innovation, etc. That is much less true today than it was just a few years ago. Now it can also be viewed as the center of the known universe of tech fascism.

Tech is an industry ripe for regulation.

Tech is an industry ripe for regulation.

You must be real fun at a party, Rudy. This started as a thread to see who is nearby... for local connection sake. As light-hearted as a question could be. What’s next out of you - complaining about the cost of cherries in California?

I know enough now to know i’d avoid you at a gathering.

Maybe you can find a group of people who are happy about a sunny day and tie it to climate change and toxic allergins or something. They must need your input.

Sheez.