MASSAGE TABLE CRASH

bendable2019
This topic is 1749 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No experience in table crash, but I have experienced bed crash during a massage. Masseur’s bed frame gave away. After a hard laugh, the session continued and turned into a rather memorable one. No... I’m not that heavy! :eek:

Probably a red hot wild sex romp took place in that bed right before your message, EV and the masseur didn't have time to tighten the screws . . . Or change the sheets! I don't like a message on a bed or a mat. I want a message table for ultimate comfort.

I used to provide my weight in advance when screening. I had a few rentguys tell me their table couldn't accommodate my weight.

This thread makes me wonder about clients who are sooo nervous, so prone to avoid attention... I wonder what they would do if a table did collapse. If they got hurt.

Would an injured nervous-nelly try to flee without seeking medical attention?

Would a fat guy actually pay for a damaged table just to avoid confrontation?

I would consider it my fault, or the table's fault, but NEVER the client's fault. It should never be the client's fault. If the average cheap student table only has a 300 lbs. limit, I wouldn't get on top of it -- ever. As a provider one should probably upgrade to a more professional table anyways, something that can hold 600+ lbs. Sensual stuff that's what beds are for lol. On amazon there are reviews for 450 lbs. tables where they say things like

"a 250 lb female got on it and the wood cracked. She asked me to give her a minute and when she let me in, she had tears in her eyes and I saw that the wood in the table had broken in half. IN HALF! and no matter what I said about the table being faulty and poorly constructed she blamed herself and her weight. On top of this probably costing me business, my clients self esteem is bruised and battered."

Guy did the right thing though, and exactly what I would do too. Make the client feel not at fault, go on amazon write a bad review of the table, and uhm try to claim a warranty hahahaha if possible. I would not ask a client to pay for it and wouldn't take money even if they offered.

I had a masseur riding me. Nice and slow. Sensual. I asked to get on top and may have gotten carried away with the force of my thrusts.. table broke. I offered to pay. He accepted splitting the cost. Seemed appropriate I pay some at least. Now we get it on on the bed.

I was on a table that broke and it was my fault. The therapist was a huge bear around 6'4", 350 pounds. I begged him to climb on with me, which wasn't part of his normal routine. As soon as he straddled my back we went down. I paid for the table but I think some damage was done to his self esteem.

I was on a table that broke and it was my fault. The therapist was a huge bear around 6'4", 350 pounds. I begged him to climb on with me, which wasn't part of his normal routine. As soon as he straddled my back we went down. I paid for the table but I think some damage was done to his self esteem.

The self esteem hits and ego blows are the worst part - assuming no bodily injury - although it does lead to having a funny memory and story to tell.

I've had massage on most surfaces. Some guys came to my apartment and put me on the wood floor with an exercise mat. Some guys had me on a futon. Another had me on his sofa bed. One guy had me on a mattress that was on the floor. Another guy had me on his Murphy bed. These days I require a professional table with a headrest extension. I'm too old and crippled to handle anything else.

I've never had a table or bed break, however, if one does break and the customer is injured, the massage therapist working out of his home could face serious legal ramifications. It gets worse if your lease or local laws prohibit you from performing a service business out of your home.

It does not pay to use inferior equipment when you are working on strangers.

I've never had a table or bed break, however, if one does break and the customer is injured, the massage therapist working out of his home could face serious legal ramifications. It gets worse if your lease or local laws prohibit you from performing a service business out of your home.

That's kind of an interesting scenario you brought up lol. How many of you guys would call the police, ask for a police report, and then sue your masseur if you got hurt while having sex on his massage table?

Judging from the comments and experiences shared above, I will have some safety guidelines:

1. No saddling unless both don’t have weight/size issues

2. To cater for weight issues, a floor massage - a comfortable mat or thin foam mattress will be used

Any additionals? ??

I've had massage on most surfaces. Some guys came to my apartment and put me on the wood floor with an exercise mat. Some guys had me on a futon. Another had me on his sofa bed. One guy had me on a mattress that was on the floor. Another guy had me on his Murphy bed. These days I require a professional table with a headrest extension. I'm too old and crippled to handle anything else.

It does not pay to use inferior equipment when you are working on strangers.

Enlightening. Thank you

I much prefer a futon or mattress on the floor. I can’t relax on most tables because I worry they will break. I’ve heard them creak pretty badly a few times. That’s why I state my weight in advance. I did know one therapist with a 1,500 lb. capacity stationary table, which I loved.

I have experienced massage table collapsing and I am not even 180LB. Its not weight. In my case, masseur lost his balance and kicked table leg wrong way snapping it. I am lucky I was not impaled on sharp wooden piece like a vampire.