AustinWolf 4myfans

Rvarghcrna
This topic is 1756 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm a fan of AW physically and would love the chance to play with him, his content is boring. Like @Mustang said you can find a lot of his content on other free sites. Boring action with a lot of nipple pinching and always a fake "finish". Only interesting thing are the locations if you're into action in odd places, which I personally love.

Not that it's any of my business, but I wonder what he's doing for income.

Gman

Was that rhetorical or did you forget the subject of this thread?

No, I saw it. I just didn't know whether or not he had enough of a fan base that he could make a living solely from a fan site or two.

Gman

Way past his “sell-by” date. Anything he provides is just more of the same.

Time for him to work on the next phase of his life.

He must be a nice guy to take a video of a supposed secret sexual encounter in an aircraft restroom with a male flight attendant then publishing the video on social media. The flight attendant was subsequently fired:

http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-flight-attendant-suspended-after-having-sex-with-adult-film-star-20181019

He must be a nice guy to take a video of a supposed secret sexual encounter in an aircraft restroom with a male flight attendant then publishing the video on social media. The flight attendant was subsequently fired:

http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-flight-attendant-suspended-after-having-sex-with-adult-film-star-20181019

I am not an AW fan at all and agree with many of the comments previousky, however the video was consensual and the Flight Attendant knew he was being recorded.

(AW is still gross tho} ?

I am not an AW fan at all and agree with many of the comments previousky, however the video was consensual and the Flight Attendant knew he was being recorded.

(AW is still gross tho} ?

But did the flight attendant agree to having it put on public media with his face or other identifying information present?

Gman

This topic is 1756 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.