BIG BROTHER 8 - OMG - GAY HAVEN

Eric
This topic is 6161 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Okay this was a show that used to have the hottest guys but sucked in the last couple years - but check out the guys this year. They have 2 gay out guys but also a hot football player (nick) whose myspace implies that he may in fact be gay or bi .... plus some other hot guys (mike especialy). Dustin is cute (he's gay) but Nick, wow wow wow. And this young guy name Eric - very adorable. Lots of great eye candy and fantasies - hopefully there willl be lots of nakedness on the internet too !!

joe - gay - kinda cute

dustin - gay - very cute

nick - questionable - check out myspace - http://www.myspace.com/neatguytwo - my boytoy

mike - probably straight but hot

eric - really cute

dick - who cares

zach - can't decide - looks gay - dunno

awesome

cbs.com and different big brother 8 sites on the net

Watched it last night - Nick is in serious need of a new haircut.

However, you have to struggle to notice his haircut or anything else on the show because Joe's such a big queen that he blinds you!

I'll be so happy when producers choose a gay guy who isn't a gargantuan flaming queen. He's such a lady that it's offensive.

I watch this kid and have to fight the urge to want to hold him down while someone gay bashes him.

Before some of you get your skirts up over your heads - that was a joke.

Preemptively yours,

FFF

>However, you have to struggle to notice his haircut or

>anything else on the show because Joe's such a big queen that

>he blinds you!

>

>I'll be so happy when producers choose a gay guy who isn't a

>gargantuan flaming queen. He's such a lady that it's

>offensive.

What makes it worse is that he's a receptionist!? I agree FFF. FOR ONCE have a homosexual who isn't quite on fire.

NICK ?

Nick really does need to do something with that hair too, but I guess if I was that hot it wouldn't matter to me either. Watched (recorded) it on SHO2 its on from midnight 'til 3AM or so. Nick actually admitteed giving a guy a blow job while chatting in the hot tub; oh yea, had his nails painted red too. He said that his parents thought he was gay because he had no girlfriends. Actually I think, altho hot at hell, he is straight, or as straight as a guy can be who blows another dude. Eric is hot too, great pierced nips! I think its going to be an interesting season.

Big BB fan here...

You got to subscribe to the feeds for the juicy bits and conversations.

Enjoyed seeing Mike cooking shirtless in tight jeans & trucker cap before I headed out to my overnight. Dee-Licious!!

If anyone would like me to post spoiler updates before the CBS shows, let me know. Feeds are several days ahead of the actual shows.

They've already had POV & food restrictions online.

Guest jeffOH

>Enjoyed seeing Mike cooking shirtless in tight jeans & trucker

>cap before I headed out to my overnight. Dee-Licious!!

Mike was also on the 1st episode of Gay, Straight or Taken on Lifetime earlier this year.

http://www.lifetimetv.com/images/shows/gaystraightortaken/gallery1/main2.jpg

http://www.lifetimetv.com/shows/gaystraightortaken/episodes/episode1.php

Guest jeffOH

>So what the hell was he?

I pegged him as the gay one and was wrong. I don't think he was taken, but straight/single.

RE: Question on Nick's Past???

If that's Nick in Scene 4, it's definitely pre-tatoo. He has a very large and distinctive pattern tatoo on one of his shoulders/upper arms---not sure which.

The young guy in the "Gay for Pay" video is certainly attractive, and somewhat Nick-like, but I think it's the haircut that makes them look similar. Whatever, they are FINE!!

Archived