Harry on Masseur Finder

JBenny
This topic is 1406 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One way to book with Harry (or any masseur)...and to avoid the guessing games, and disappointment and wasted money, is to ask 1) do you massage nude? 2) Is MT allowed and HE provided? I know all about the fact some won't answer direct questions like that, but In my experience, the majority of masseurs will answer those questions, especially if they have a sexually charged ad. I am not in Harry's location, but anyone who books with him, and is looking for nude/MT/HE should just ask him. Why waste your money if you are not sure of what you are getting? Just ask him.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I only saw him once. When he was still in new york. It was a nice experience, probably nicer in my memory as I've thought about it. and i think about it frequently. can go into details in private message.

I think Harry is a little all over the place and trying to figure out his lane. Probably not uncommon for the guys we discuss here. He left russia because of homophobia, changed his name. He's a very very talented musician. He had an Onlyfans for a few minutes and i won't go into detail in this public forum but lets just say i was a satisfied subscriber. he's dedicated to fitness. And on and on you get the idea. I'm not disclosing anything confidential all this info is pretty freely available on blogs and other pubic sites.

He's beautiful of course. All the photos are real and accurate. he's sweet quiet and shy. while i wouldn't say his heart is in massaging guys I'd wager he opens up more for repeat clients.

But of course if someone advertises a service, you expect him to deliver it even if it's your first visit. since there seems to be a lot of inconsistency in the experiences people have with harry, i'd advise that you just be direct in your communication with him. better to set the expectations ahead and go in knowing he is on the same page. and if he doesn't respond well to your enquiries then move on.

My buddy met him after I recommended him. First two times he was naked but not much mutual touch. After that, his walls went down and it became very interactive. Thinking he just needed some time to get comfortable, I mentioned it to a buddy. They’ve met 4-5 times but nothing so far. I was pretty clear what I wanted so that may have helped move it from therapeutic to erotic.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw him a while back for a legit massage. He was shirtless but kept his shorts on. We stuck to a therapeutic massage but I could tell he wanted to do more as he was poking out of his shorts, but I wasn’t into it. Good massage work and nice quiet guy but a heavy smoker which is a huge turn off for me.

Saw him a while back for a legit massage. He was shirtless but kept his shorts on. We stuck to a therapeutic massage but I could tell he wanted to do more as he was poking out of his shorts, but I wasn’t into it. Good massage work and nice quiet guy but a heavy smoker which is a huge turn off for me.

Don’t you just hate that when there is something that turns off what could otherwise be a more fulfilling time? I’ve had everything from dogs to drop by visitors spoil the mood.

thank you for heavy smoker info., pass.