Vitaly now in DC

Wanderoz
This topic is 1412 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried him today during his Houston visit, very handsome and some real massage skills but strange timing, an hour into a 90 minute session he was repeating strokes on my back for the 30th time i needed to nudge him verbally to do my legs and butt and arms. He allowed only a few minutes from any chest and front work. Not bad and i am relaxed but not sure i would repeat.

• 1 month later...

Nice, yet awkward masseur. As mentioned he is straight and massages heavily on the back, 10 mins legs and then neck and chest when you flip over. He does have skills, however if you are looking for anything more than a good massage.... not your guy, he told me himself through stories he shared. It wasn't what I asked for or even mentioned, but he did share that during the massage. He worked a spot on my shoulder blade and it is the best it has felt in years. -xx

• 2 months later...
I don't understand. It says on his ad "available now", but you cannot contact him neither by phone or email. There are no information.

What is the reason to advertise for him?

That is hilarious. English is his second language and sure he did not know he left the "Available Now" on. He said he was traveling outside of the country soon, and like most that do not want to loose their reviews - maybe he could only figure out how to disable his contacts.

Super funny wither way. haha

• 4 months later...