PaoloAlfonsi in Boston

Moy
This topic is 1536 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

used to go by just Paolo if you want to search for that thread. I text him once and he was very quick to reply, nice and made a generous offer for $10 less then current rate... yet not what I was looking for and did not text again. He is cute though and I like the shaved head look much better.

• 2 months later...
used to go by just Paolo if you want to search for that thread. I text him once and he was very quick to reply, nice and made a generous offer for $10 less then current rate... yet not what I was looking for and did not text again. He is cute though and I like the shaved head look much better.

Just curious what you were looking for that he didn’t provide? On his RentMasseur ad, he does not specify the type(s) of massage he offers. Thanks

OK. Good information. So even though his pics may be real, he is not 5’9” or 160 pounds?

I’m about 5’9” too and he seemed shorter than me but I’m not sure. I wasn’t looking up much. Not sure about 160 pounds too. That weight at that height wouldn’t make him bulky, would it?’

• 1 month later...