Burak NYC

Jamesryan

• 1 month later...

Sweet Turkish guy with above average massage skills. Cute and sexy.

Confirm his table situation if that is important to you. I will repeat.

+1, I concur.

(If it matters, he clips his body hair so the MT has a porcupine effect. I'm rather tall, so him being around 5'6" he could certainly climb around my body)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Saw Burak recently. His first floor apartment has a massage table set up off the living room (bedroom normally). The massage was above average as another poster said. He was nude throughout and he is hairless, though clearly needs to shave alot which makes him very prickley and something to keep in mind cause he uses his body to press against you during the massage. He is tiny which you really dont appreciate from his pics - think twink way more than jock. very nice guy. would repeat. He asked if I wanted him to wear a mask so maybe just let your preferences be known

Saw Burak recently. His first floor apartment has a massage table set up off the living room (bedroom normally). The massage was above average as another poster said. He was nude throughout and he is hairless, though clearly needs to shave alot which makes him very prickley and something to keep in mind cause he uses his body to press against you during the massage. He is tiny which you really dont appreciate from his pics - think twink way more than jock. very nice guy. would repeat. He asked if I wanted him to wear a mask so maybe just let your preferences be known

Any happy ending to speak of?

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...