Skilled Beefy Muscle NY?

RubMyThighs
This topic is 1713 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Visiting NYC, seeking a skilled massage from, ideally, a beefy-muscular man, who gives it some sensual twists. And of course I’m hoping to feel his big arms along the way to a happy ending...

I have been to Rob a couple times. Loved him but, like some others here, I found him distant in my last appointment:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/12230/

Troy seems to be a favorite here, though he is kind of out of the way for me:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/24396/

Seems from past threads that KT is worth considering:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/24861/

I’m certainly intrigued by Fabronn but I don’t imagine he’s well-trained as a masseur:

https://rentmasseur.com/FABRONN

Maybe I need to go for it with Jay Anthony, who has been praised previously but is very pricey:

https://rentmasseur.com/JayAnthony

From previous threads, Scott seems to be therapeutic only:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/178/

(If nothing else, this post is helping me to organize my options - so thanks!)

Any new thoughts on these men, or others? Thanks

Edited by RubMyThighs

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he's been talked about a lot on this forum, but I want to register complete disappointment with Johnsport on the sensual/erotic and interpersonal level. Although many in the community advocate being clear in advance about the specifics of the "extras" one wants, I opt--almost always successfully--to use the full range of personal communications to let the masseur know what I want (I only choose masseurs who include all three options (there to erotic)). It's not a complicated language! I found him unfriendly, he only took his shirt off, and he assiduously avoided erogenous zones. It's one of the only massage experiences I look back at with regret.

I know he's been talked about a lot on this forum, but I want to register complete disappointment with Johnsport on the sensual/erotic and interpersonal level. Although many in the community advocate being clear in advance about the specifics of the "extras" one wants, I opt--almost always successfully--to use the full range of personal communications to let the masseur know what I want (I only choose masseurs who include all three options (there to erotic)). It's not a complicated language! I found him unfriendly, he only took his shirt off, and he assiduously avoided erogenous zones. It's one of the only massage experiences I look back at with regret.

That was my experience as well and I had verified the availability of MT and HE before hand.

That was my experience as well and I had verified the availability of MT and HE before hand.

Well, I have had five or six sessions with Johnsport so far, and had 180º different experiences as I have commented before here and in his reviews. I am sorry to read yours and can only say that he is indeed shy and can be distant at first.

Well, I have had five or six sessions with Johnsport so far, and had a 180º different experience as I have commented before. I am sorry to read yours and cannot only say that he is indeed shy and can be distant at first.

I know chemistry plays a role, but I feel that a masseur who advertises therapeutic/sensual/erotic and charges what I consider the sens/erotic rate ($150) is participating in false advertising when they do so little in that direction. I treat masseurs with deep respect, and I resent being put in the position of having to ask for the basic services he advertised. Shyness, by the way, is no excuse for a impersonal, distracted attitude. I left my massage with him feeling disliked.

It's terrible to feel that way after a session, I only hope that you did not go because of my earlier good reviews which in terms of your XP would have been misleading.

Oh, no. I did see your reviews on rentmasseur and here (and I envy the good experiences you had! He's sexy and his massage skills were good), but I understand that masseurs are just like all of us: they respond differently to each person. I've been amazed to read that a masseur who turned a massage session into all out sex with me wouldn't even take his shirt off for someone else. The flip side of the beautifully intimate experience of massage, however, is the vulnerability it produces. My pet peeve (sorry to be a broken record) is the false advertising dimension. If a masseur is advertising sensual/erotic massage on a site like rentmasseur, it's just too demeaning to have to say in words, "Please touch my butt, please let me touch you." And if he is acting like it's unpleasant to be with me, there's no way I'm going to reach out and touch him.

• 4 weeks later...

So I had a bit of a massagefest when I was in NY: three sessions in a week.

Started with JayAnthony. Skilled and accommodating but really pricey and not worth all that in my book. I found him a little...odd, but maybe one has to be kind of odd to welcome strangers into his home for massage and some sort of sex on a daily basis.

The weirdness continued with Danny. When I was arriving, he texted asking if I could do him a favor and carry up a (very light) package that had been delivered for him. I couldn’t resist responding that I’d happily take care of his package. Evidently that nicely established the tone of our session. He whipped away the top sheet as I laid down on the table and amidst a very firm and skilled massage he began to avidly play with my cock. He mentioned that I should not cum yet so when I felt that urge coming on, I told him to stop. In fact, I shouted it to be heard over the AC and music. But he did not and when I shot he scolded me repeatedly for “not having listened” to him, which is what I could have said to him. Frankly I was kind of relieved at my early climax since the massage was good but I found some of his sensual moves creepy - lots of aggressive face kissing, even after I’d come. Plus he was odd upon meeting me - almost no words of hello.

Finally the jackpot: Based on a previous thread, I spontaneously hired Gustavo for one hour on a Friday night. Putting aside his obvious hair weave/system, he is handsome and nicely built. He got immediately naked and performed a strong, enjoyable rub that got more and more interactive. The flow between the two was, at times, awkward, but a good time was had by all.

Thanks for the input!

I know chemistry plays a role, but I feel that a masseur who advertises therapeutic/sensual/erotic and charges what I consider the sens/erotic rate ($150) is participating in false advertising when they do so little in that direction. I treat masseurs with deep respect, and I resent being put in the position of having to ask for the basic services he advertised. Shyness, by the way, is no excuse for a impersonal, distracted attitude. I left my massage with him feeling disliked.

'Agree to charge that high of a rate its almost assumed that something will happen. So when it doesn't huge let down and disappointment with the masseur. At those rates you shouldn't have to signal or hint. But if you do and still nothing happens - well either the masseur should do that OR charge less.

So I had a bit of a massagefest when I was in NY: three sessions in a week.

Started with JayAnthony. Skilled and accommodating but really pricey and not worth all that in my book. I found him a little...odd, but maybe one has to be kind of odd to welcome strangers into his home for massage and some sort of sex on a daily basis.

The weirdness continued with Danny. When I was arriving, he texted asking if I could do him a favor and carry up a (very light) package that had been delivered for him. I couldn’t resist responding that I’d happily take care of his package. Evidently that nicely established the tone of our session. He whipped away the top sheet as I laid down on the table and amidst a very firm and skilled massage he began to avidly play with my cock. He mentioned that I should not cum yet so when I felt that urge coming on, I told him to stop. In fact, I shouted it to be heard over the AC and music. But he did not and when I shot he scolded me repeatedly for “not having listened” to him, which is what I could have said to him. Frankly I was kind of relieved at my early climax since the massage was good but I found some of his sensual moves creepy - lots of aggressive face kissing, even after I’d come. Plus he was odd upon meeting me - almost no words of hello.

Finally the jackpot: Based on a previous thread, I spontaneously hired Gustavo for one hour on a Friday night. Putting aside his obvious hair weave/system, he is handsome and nicely built. He got immediately naked and performed a strong, enjoyable rub that got more and more interactive. The flow between the two was, at times, awkward, but a good time was had by all.

Thanks for the input!

Hey, Rubmythighs, can you give the links to Gustavo and Danny? Thanks!

Yes, that is the Danny I know... spend much of the session on the edge frequently asking him to tone it down.

This Danny always gets mixed reviews and massage experiences are quite varied. Did he get naked for you? I had one session with Danny and no desire to return.

• 1 month later...