BodyWrk in NYC

Jim_n_NYC
This topic is 1771 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/BodyWrk

He's a new listing in lower Manhattan and his ad lists therapeutic only. Anyone have any info?

His GPS location is not shared so RM defaults to City Hall. But he’s appealing.

It’s a real pain because I work downtown. When I’m hankering for a massage after work and search by distance, all these guys show up as being a few blocks from me. Alas, if only!

His GPS location is not shared so RM defaults to City Hall. But he’s appealing.

It’s a real pain because I work downtown. When I’m hankering for a massage after work and search by distance, all these guys show up as being a few blocks from me. Alas, if only!

I'm confused...so you are saying he could be anywhere in NY since it defaults to city hall? Ugh, that's a pain.

https://rentmasseur.com/BodyWrk

He's a new listing in lower Manhattan and his ad lists therapeutic only. Anyone have any info?

Just an observation . . . It's very unusual to see the rate listed as "ASK" for a theraputic only message. From my experience, that usually signals a menu of sorts and will result in . . . Well, my rate is $120 an hour for theraputic but if you want me naked, it will be an additional $30, for M/T, add another $30 and before you get what you want, you're up to the $200 mark and stressed out with all of the back and forth.

Dudes - all you have to do is asked so I did - It's $150 for 90min. You can have a session at his apartment in Woodside, Queens and he rents a place down in Chelsea if you prefer to be in Manhattan.

My confusion wasn't in regards to the guys ad, it was in regards to EVdudes wording in his post about various masseurs' location...which he clarified. I didn't know if they didn't specify a specific place it would show as City Hall.

My confusion wasn't in regards to the guys ad, it was in regards to EVdudes wording in his post about various masseurs' location...which he clarified. I didn't know if they didn't specify a specific place it would show as City Hall.

It depends on the software you are using. Google Maps uses City Hall as a default for NYC. Apple Maps on the other hand uses Bryant Park as a default.

So I went to see him and it was a great session. Very nice and sexy guy and works in a clean place in Woodside. He has a table and is mainly therapeutic but I believe more things can happen. It's totally a YMMV situation.

Thanks for the report! I notice there is now a very positive review on RentMasseur. Is that yours?

So I went to see him and it was a great session. Very nice and sexy guy and works in a clean place in Woodside. He has a table and is mainly therapeutic but I believe more things can happen. It's totally a YMMV situation.

OK I am out of he loop. What the heck does YMMV mean? Terp