Burke Williams Recs

Chillguyweho
This topic is 908 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

Temporary Spa Closures

Dear Valued Guests,

At Burke Williams, we treat our employees and guests like family and take pride in being guardians of health and wellness within our community. In an abundance of caution for both our employees and guests, we have decided to temporarily close all of our 11 spa locations until further notice. We are closely monitoring the situation and will keep you updated on our Wellness Memo page as well as through email and social media.

The health and wellness of our community have always been our top priority. We look forward to seeing you when our doors re-open.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Wishing wellness,

Bill & Theresa Armour

Co-Founders & Co-Owners

• 1 year later...

Now that I am vaccinated, was thinking of using my credits at Burke Williams. I’ve never been to the Hollywood location. Out of the below masseurs, who would everyone recommend? (I know I’m not going to get “lucky” with any, but who is the most skilled and easiest to look at on the eyes). Adam, Kenny, Robert, Louis, Russell, Sebastian, Shamir.

Thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I am vaccinated, was thinking of using my credits at Burke Williams. I’ve never been to the Hollywood location. Out of the below masseurs, who would everyone recommend? (I know I’m not going to get “lucky” with any, but who is the most skilled and easiest to look at on the eyes). Adam, Kenny, Robert, Louis, Russell, Sebastian, Shamir.

Thanks guys

Did you get any recs?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...