Top vs Vers/Top

This topic is 1794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry to ask this if it has been asked in the past. I find myself attracted to some companions that list as Tops. However, I prefer guys that are flexible normally. How often are guys who list as Top flexible if the chemistry is right? I expect the feedback I will get is to ask the companion but I am curious to here from some of the folks on this board what they think.

You definitely need to ask the companion. Because of course we can't predict how that particular top will respond to your inquiry or how he would respond to you physically once sexy time began. I'm sure a top who was a regular may be more willing to bottom for you than a top you just met.

With that said, chemistry can account for a lot in an encounter. I think my demeanor puts people at ease and apparently it makes some willing or wanting. :D :p

I have had a few professed tops openly contemplate bottoming for me (mainly without me asking). I have known many of them for years. Most of them ultimately decide not to bottom for me because they think my penis would hurt them. I mean I'm above average but not gigantic. :) ...but it's clear they are curious. Out of the ones who contemplated doing it, one top has bottomed for me and does so every time we meet now.

Inversely, there are a few guys who bottom for me regularly beg me to let them top me. And trust me my ass isn't that great. LOL!

I put it all down to how I treat them and the chemistry we have.

Edited by big-n-tall

In my experience there are Tops who are flexible. Not a lot, but if really interested it doesn’t hurt to ask. Might be best to not make it the question though, that often gets no reply. But get some intro stuff out of way and casually ask. I’ve also had some message to let me know they bottom as well which is always nice.