Monday night in Mtl/Campus

AvengingDanno
This topic is 1765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The clubs are usually pretty quiet on weeknights. Fridays and Saturdays are always livelier with more dancers. But you never know who might be on the stage. I've had a very pleasant surprise a time or 2 on slow nights. The kind of nights where the dancer to customer ratio works in the customer's favor.

So yes, I can confirm that Malik has the right inner forearm tattoo. Last night was hopping, perhaps due to American holiday.

As for the new topless guy at the shooter bar, that is former dancer "Mathieu" (not his real name, though maybe he gives his real first name now if you ask ... not for me to reveal). He was a big hit many years ago, I would guestimate at least a decade ago, but then went off the grid a few years later for a very long stretch, returning as a dancer a month or so ago. Then last night, sure enough, he has graduated to the shooter bar.

As far as I know, there is some latitude to straddle both roles. I believe that Gary and Dan allow servers to dance a shift if the schedule allows ... likely weeknights.

But a customer and Mathieu could have been all over each other in the back just a few weeks ago.

------

The Malik part above should be in thread 'Montreal update please'

Edited by SirBIllybob

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot get the Stock Bar "join now" tab to function. It flashes for a second then disappears ... a friend has the same problem. Even "log in" will not function via iPad. I wonder if it is a device 'generation' glitch. I had been a paying member once in the past but perhaps at a time when iOS lower than 12.0 worked.

However, same problem with my iPod with latest software. Cannot join the live streaming.