Roy from Miami in NYC

Midtownm4m
This topic is 1012 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

All the profile pics plus a whole lot more revealing ones, plus pics of an even sexier boyfriend are on a Miama-based Instagram account of a personal trainer. I won’t reveal the account name because not positive this masseur is actually those pics. A Google image search will bring them up. The pic with the peace sign was posted on Instagram 6 hours ago. No mention of massage or New York.

Edited by EVdude

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I saw him and his boyfriend/ partner in Miami Beach a few months ago. He's real and is they guy in the ad. The message was nothing to write home about, but the rest was.

In other words, the reason to go is not the massage itself.

LOL, while I would admit to looking for good looking masseurs when I hire, I tend to always go for the ones that get good reviews for their skills. But in this case, who gives a s...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

he and his bf were in DC back in July. had a 4-hand with them. roy definitely looks like the pics, his bf has a hot body as well. his bf has better skills but I had low expectations so I guess the experience was fine. probably would not repeat if all am after is massage.

• 4 months later...