Terry Crews: artist & flutist (since he was 12) (yes, THAT Terry Crews)

samhexum
This topic is 1763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Ving Rhames

Terry Crews

Saw a link today... and it only makes me love Terry Crews more. He's terrific on Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Terry Crews in a speedo:

He was incredibly likable (and lickable) on THE VIEW yesterday. He comes out at the 24:30 mark and at 32:00 talks about the book, & some of the illustrations are shown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bALmzOiLmJU

Terry Crews: ‘White Chicks 2’ is happening and my pecs are ready

Terry Crews keeps his dancing pecs on point for “White Chicks.”

The “America’s Got Talent” host and “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” co-star confirmed Sunday on “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen” that he and co-star/screenwriter Shawn Wayans are in talks about a second installment to the 2004 cult comedy.

“You know what, I actually got with Shawn, and he was like man we doing it, we getting it going,” Crews said in response to a “WWHL” caller’s question about a possible sequel. (Yes, the former pro football player turned sexual harassment activist also competed in a game in which he answered host Cohen’s trivia questions by his flexing his pecs “yes” and “no.”)

June marked the 15-year anniversary of the comedy, in which Shawn and Marlon Wayans played dishonored FBI agents who’ve gone undercover as “White Chicks” to protect a pair of hotel heiresses — whom Bravolebrity Nene Leakes once said bore a striking resemblance to Kim Zolciak.

Crews co-starred as the scene-stealing Latrell Spencer, a pro basketball player who falls in love with Marlon.

“I’ve stayed in shape just for that movie,” Crews says. “I’ve been working out for 15 years so we could do ‘White Chicks 2,’ y’all.”