Garik in San Francisco

wbtravis

Finally booked and saw Garik for a 90 min in-call. What the hell took me so long? He’s INCREDIBLE! Could not be more thrilled. Will def go back. Great apartment, easy parking, easy access (China Basin), and he’s a massive, shredded Greek God of a man, with ZERO attitude. The whole experience was terrific!

Glad it went great for you. Might want to change the spelling of his name for the Search results.......he spells his name as Garic. ( C no K)

Yes. Being careful to adhere to the site guidelines here - i’ll Just say that his RM profile pics do him justice. He’s that hot. That shredded. What I had to get used to was that his massive size did not come with any intimidation factor. He’s a giant of a man, but there is an immediate warmth and sweetness that is disarming. I might have assumed he’d be rough and without finesse... only to learn that I had assumed a lot about big, muscular men. Some comments I read on this site referred to him as effeminate. Nothing could be further from my experience. I wondered if his quiet, sweet demeanor was what had those posters refer to him that way? I thought he was as masculine as could be, and was shocked by his smooth, skilled style. I wished I had hired him sooner!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...