Cute twink

twinkboylover28
This topic is 6193 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Looks like Cindy Williams from "Laverne & Shirley." :o

Eek. Rick, you've opened up a whole new category of paraphilias...

For example, inappropriate Partridge Family fixations:

Cassidyphilia

Bonaduceasty

Deyphagia (for those who swing both ways)

One could do this all day. :7

If you find this guy sexually attractive, I hope you're registered somewhere and not living near a school or playground. I don't care if the guy's 18. That's just not normal; that's very disturbing. That you don't recognize this as abnormal is even scarier.

If you find this guy sexually attractive, I hope you're registered somewhere and not living near a school or playground. I don't care if the guy's 18--he looks 14. That's just not normal; that's very disturbing. That you don't recognize this as abnormal is even scarier.

"I wish people would be more careful when they throw the word pedophile around.

Not only does Fin need an education on addiction, he needs one on pedophilia as well. There's nothing worse than an opinionated loud-mouth who's lacking in brains. A 15-year-old boy is no child and addiction is a disease with no cure.

I never understood twink-attraction and most of the twink-lovers I've come across are fat, ugly, and old. The thought of that juxtaposition makes me want to barf and the same holds true with old straight men lusting after young, pink pussy.

I can understand an attraction to a masculine twink, the 15-year-old boy on the high school wrestling team, but most twinks are nothing more than skinny, boney, hairless girls with cock. Twink bodies remind me of corpse photographs from Auschwitz. The feeling of a solid man at the end of my finger is what turns me on.

>There's nothing worse than an

>opinionated loud-mouth who's lacking in brains.

Pot meet kettle.

>A 15-year-old

>boy is no child and addiction is a disease with no cure.

Legally, they are and pursuit of said 15 year old will get you e nice jail sentence, as well as being labeled a sex offender for life. One could also be addicted to such things as lying, for example, pretending to know all of Hollywood and having inside information about the stars?

>I never understood twink-attraction and most of the

>twink-lovers I've come across are fat, ugly, and old. The

>thought of that juxtaposition makes me want to barf and the

>same holds true with old straight men lusting after young,

>pink pussy.

>

>I can understand an attraction to a masculine twink, the

>15-year-old boy on the high school wrestling team, but most

>twinks are nothing more than skinny, boney, hairless girls

>with cock. Twink bodies remind me of corpse photographs from

>Auschwitz. The feeling of a solid man at the end of my finger

>is what turns me on.

So many contradictions, where does one begin? I never understood twink-attraction I can understand an attraction to a masculine twink So which is it? It seems to me as though twink attraction is something that you know much more about personally than you let on. At least we now have a general physical description of Rock Hard thanks to the above. I am sure that generally, a man at the end of your fingers is as close as they are willing to get without compensation.

>There's nothing worse than an

>opinionated loud-mouth who's lacking in brains.

Some people have no sense of irony.

>A 15-year-old boy is no child

"Child" is a relative term. However, a 15yo is a child in my book - whether he's on the wrestling team or not.

>I never understood twink-attraction and most of the

>twink-lovers I've come across are fat, ugly, and old.

That statement concedes the fact that there are twink-lovers who aren't "fat, ugly, and old." Then what, pray tell, is your point?

>The thought of that juxtaposition makes me want to barf and the

>same holds true with old straight men lusting after young,

>pink pussy.

It's all about "ME ME ME"!!!! How is what makes you want to vomit germane? Once again, you're confused and think that anyone here on the message board gives a rat's ass.

>The feeling of a solid man at the end of my finger is what turns me on.

I speak for everyone when I say "EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

Repellantly yours,

FFF

Archived