Marcos in Los Angeles

WSmith
This topic is 1716 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looks like Marcos is back doing massage:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/15695/

He seems to have had his profile deactivated at different times and this one is probably different than his past one as I don’t see anything coming up on here but I know he’s been discussed. Also reports in recent years were that he changed his style to strictly therapeutic.

Anyone with recent experience? I really enjoyed some past sessions, but the last one was disappointing so I never returned.

d85n19vq7tu2wicl5saigvraxy643kwzsd88t9ct.jpg

Looks like he's about to sing "Mambo Number Five" to me and that's a real turn off. LOL

? pretty funny...not sure why he chose that photo. He’s a little quirky, but hot and sexy. Gives a great massage and has a nice body. Strong legs and big dick.

• 3 weeks later...
I will. I just don't think it's nice to be putting people down, just to make yourself laugh.

If you consider that putting people down, you must really have to clutch your pearls at most of what is said every day. It was a humorous observation intended to make others laugh... and it did. Lighten up. Maybe you need a massage.

Also- before you come around playing Net Nanny you should really read over your own comments on this site. Quite a few of them would be considered put downs.

If you consider that putting people down, you must really have to clutch your pearls at most of what is said every day. It was a humorous observation intended to make others laugh... and it did. Lighten up. Maybe you need a massage.

Also- before you come around playing Net Nanny you should really read over your own comments on this site. Quite a few of them would be considered put downs.

If you are still thinking about his from a month ago, maybe you should be clutching yours. Get over it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...