Therapy by Daniel

eman

2 hours ago, dcguy20 said:

He posts his ad frequently in DC, but never ends up making the trip. 

For whatever reason, I get an insecure vibe from Daniel which surprises me a bit. My guess is that since he lacks proper massage training, maybe that contributes to his insecurity. He is more of a BFE and while he offered such an experience as dadshunting alluded to, I just opted for a HE and a "bit more."

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, SoSoSoHo said:

Any recent experiences? I texted him a couple days ago and haven’t heard back. Folks who’ve met with him - did you call, text, or message him directly on rentmasseur?

I texted him when he was visiting my area and I recall he replied promptly for appointment booking. 

Guys: I saw Daniel twice 2 years ago. It was pretty clear from the start that he has absolutely no training. His ad says he studied in LA, but my guess is he studied something other than massage. That said, he is kind of a sexy guy: lean, some sexy body hair, scruffy looking if you like that sort of thing. Didn’t try to upsell me. Not sure why he’s still mentioning that he lost all his contacts when that was like 2 years ago. His ad is misleading, too, in that he states $100 incall rate under “Rates” but states $140 incall rate in “About Me.” Probably just business sloppiness on his part but it’s not a good look. True, I did hire him once more after I saw him and realized he had no training but I wasn’t really interested in a legit massage that day anyway. That’s all I got, men. 

Edited by Cliff