411 on Joshmasculine

289Damon
This topic is 1805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

weird....it appears he has blocked me via RM ("This profile is unaccessible (sic)" appears only when I'm logged in to RM)......have never had that before with any provider......I might (??) have contacted him long ago (don't remember) and either suspected a scam or didn't set up a meet (thus the block???).......

Edited by azdr0710

weird....it appears he has blocked me via RM ("This profile is unaccessible (sic)" appears only when I'm logged in to RM)......have never had that before with any provider......I might (??) have contacted him long ago (don't remember) and either suspected a scam or didn't set up a meet (thus the block???).......

I once told a guy I was chubby, and he blocked me.

Gman

Same here, and I'm pretty sure I've never met or spoken with the guy. To my knowledge, I clicked on his link for the first time in response to this thread. Unless he's changed names a few times, and we really have communicated before... . Weird.

I'm blocked as well...

that was after our meeting in May at my Vegas hotel. He showed up: a nice, decent body, and he seemed like a nice guy when making arrangements, etc... During the session, the interests he had expressed as to things he liked/could do changed dramatically.

He knew I wasn't all that pleased by the fact that in contrast to our previous discussions, he wan't much into it. ... and he even texted after he left, offering to return some of his fee. I declined, and then got blocked.

Summary: Promising: but, despite very nice pictures, the services offered and agreed to, the good vibe phone interaction prior to meeting, and seeming a genuinely nice guy, doesn't/can't? follow through with what he indicated he enjoyed. What do they sometimes say in Texas? "All hat and no cattle?" :)

One of my most disappointing encounters.

Edited by ButchAtl