Kevin in West Hollywood

StLouisOct
This topic is 1810 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's a good business plan if he's still getting the business he wants at that rate. Supply and Demand! Econ 101!

Yeah, someone is giving it to him that's for sure. Those rates only reflect a history. I got a kick out of his interview and explains the type the Prima Donna is going after..

Taking a plane for me is a big part of the fun of the trip. Just please, put me in Business or First Class.

Comfort - that also includes beauty. I really like and deserve to live in beautiful and comfortable spaces

What do you do for fun? Travel, parties, first/business class, sex and ellegant social events.

It's a good business plan if he's still getting the business he wants at that rate. Supply and Demand! Econ 101!

Ah yes. And he’s taking his first trip to Seattle, which I doubt will result in much business at those rates. But maybe one or two gigs is acceptable to him.