411 on BigPapi Philly and NYC

Devon
This topic is 1241 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'd be leery. Pics don't seem to be all of the same guy. At least one of them seems to be of a fairly prominent model and soap opera actor, and it may be because it looks like his face was photo-shopped onto a different body. Look closely--it looks like several of them had the face photo-shopped onto the body, although I could be wrong.

Pics don't seem to be all of the same guy. At least one of them seems to be of a fairly prominent model and soap opera actor

That, coupled with the “ask” rates and the RM review that stating “Don’t waste your time on this one. Unreliable.”...forget leery... just forget!

I'm pretty sure they're all pics of the same guy, albeit in different stages of age and weight. I'd wager the 10th and 13th shots are the most accurate, as they seem older and his hairline is receding ever so slightly in them. But judging from the tattoos on his arms the photos are pretty much the same person in most if not all of the shots.

I took the plunge. Most regrettable hire in memory. Because all communication was done via text (not thru MasseurFinder's email) I couldn't review him. In person, he's better looking than his pics.

Can you provide any information?

• 1 year later...

I met italianhunk today, but did not do the massage. I left after waiting in the hotel lobby for 10 mins, finally he came outside of the hotel and talked to me while I was in my car leaving. He looked like a hot guy though.

I’m confused about your post. You mean that he was 10 minutes late and so you left? And then he came out to talk to you as you were leaving and offer an explanation or apology? And you said forget it, you’re 10 minutes late?

I’m confused about your post. You mean that he was 10 minutes late and so you left? And then he came out to talk to you as you were leaving and offer an explanation or apology? And you said forget it, you’re 10 minutes late?

I texted him 30 mins in advance of the set appointment and he responded. When I got the hotel 2 mints earlier, we exchanged text and then I waited in the lobby for 10 mins without any response from italianhunk, I thought it was a scam so I got to my car and started leaving. He showed up outside because I texted him I was in my car in front of the hotel and leaving, he told me it took him that much time to get to the lobby (its a small hotel, it takes at most 2 mins to reach any place in the building), I evaluated the situation and believed it's not going to be a good experience, so I told him I may contact him another time.

@Trundelav, your instincts were right. Waste of air.

Thanks for the support of my decision.

I know it's risky to take the plunge on this guy based on the discussion here, but since I liked his profile the most among the whole LA rentmasseur.com guys, so I still took the chance without setting up high expectations for the massage, just did not like the drama.

• 1 month later...