I guess hell has frozen over

BostonTom
This topic is 1551 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You know that thing, where the guy who answers the door isn't the guy in the photos?

Well, once in a blue moon he's just as hot as, or even hotter than, the guy in the photos.

And that's the case with NatanX in Boston.

https://rentmasseur.com/NatanX

That stunning jock on RentMasseur isn't the guy you get, but you get a just-as-stunning Bel Ami type in his place. Who is also a sweetheart. There's a strict limit on the interactivity past an HE, but he offers a sweet, romantic time, and he's just drop-dead gorgeous. You can PM me for details if you'd like; he's only here till Tuesday.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's going back to NY, then after a while headed to LA for a month or two. The plan is to spend three or four months in the States to build up a nest egg to bring back to his girlfriend (yes). I imagine he's also the Rentmen "NatanXXX" - that's the guy in the RentMasseur ad as well.

He claims to be from Warsaw. My guess was Prague or thereabouts. But whatever. The girlfriend story was consistent enough in the details that I think there's something to it. The Bel Ami model he most resembles is Mick Lovell, btw, if you want a better idea of his actual looks.

Edited by BostonTom

I agree, it's possible. On the upside, it looks like the handler is at least trying to maintain a similar level of quality. If you see that ad pop up elsewhere than New York and LA, I imagine it could be someone else though. I'm pretty sure it will be him through Tuesday in Boston.

• 2 weeks later...
You know that thing, where the guy who answers the door isn't the guy in the photos?

Well, once in a blue moon he's just as hot as, or even hotter than, the guy in the photos.

And that's the case with NatanX in Boston.

https://rentmasseur.com/NatanX

That stunning jock on RentMasseur isn't the guy you get, but you get a just-as-stunning Bel Ami type in his place. Who is also a sweetheart. There's a strict limit on the interactivity past an HE, but he offers a sweet, romantic time, and he's just drop-dead gorgeous. You can PM me for details if you'd like; he's only here till Tuesday.

Seems that he is in LA now. https://rent.men/NatanXXX . Hopefully maybe it could be the same person if you say he was that good.

so this whole stream bothers me. there was a bait and switch. that said, the provider was hot in the opinion of the OP. but what if we have different taste? i like to see what i am getting for myself, rather than rely on someone else's taste. to me, this thread says that this behavior is ok because the provider was hot (to the OP.) rather than saying this is ok, i thought the point of this forum was to kind of try and stop this behavior, but i feel this thread is rewarding it by encouraging forum members to use this guy anyway. just my thought - i know others will disagree.

so this whole stream bothers me. there was a bait and switch. that said, the provider was hot in the opinion of the OP. but what if we have different taste? i like to see what i am getting for myself, rather than rely on someone else's taste. to me, this thread says that this behavior is ok because the provider was hot (to the OP.) rather than saying this is ok, i thought the point of this forum was to kind of try and stop this behavior, but i feel this thread is rewarding it by encouraging forum members to use this guy anyway. just my thought - i know others will disagree.

@spacecowboy , you stated it perfectly. I don't know how anyone can disagree with what you said. Masseurs posting photos that are not photos of them is not cool. But since they are hot, they get a free pass, and you stay and hire them? By hiring them, it only encourages them to continue doing it. We need to let them know it is not okay to post someone else's pics, and turn around and leave. If we don't leave, and happily stay since they are hot, then we are complicit in their deception for other clients.

i thought the point of this forum was to kind of try and stop this behavior, but i feel this thread is rewarding it by encouraging forum members to use this guy anyway.

My goodness... me thinks this entire forum is about saying what blows wind up your skirt... or not. Whatever everyone else cares to take from it is their prerogative. Share, inform, warn, rave and rant all ring true to me. I thank our friend @BostonTom for sharing, informing and warning. He traveled to a bait-n-switch and decided to make lemonade from lemons.

So evdude. I have read this specific thread probably from the minute it was posted but didn’t immediately say anything. However since it kept going I finally felt compelled to speak up. So let me put it this way: if the OP found the actual provider less than attractive I think everyone would be ranting about the injustice. That said, BT found him hot so suddenly that makes it ok? If you want to post whatever is floating your boat, good. What I hope to get from this forum is accurate info on decent (or better) providers. And BostonTom - I didn’t mean to criticize and you can say wht you want. However I did feel that you outlining his travel schedule and encouraging people to use him is not that behavior that probably a fair number of folks would like to get from this forum. Perhaps I am wrong but I think you were probably just lucky - and maybe we should all leave it at that.

That said, BT found him hot so suddenly that makes it ok? If you want to post whatever is floating your boat, good. What I hope to get from this forum is accurate info on decent (or better) providers.

I hear ya and don’t disagree in anyway. It’s not okay for “me”. But in the end, the guy answering the door floated BTs boat, he shared this and gave us accurate info from which everyone here then chooses to use how they wish. Some say “no way, stay away” others say “ok, well maybe or tell me more”. No judgement from me.

Uh - you know, no offense taken, but . . . where exactly did I say "It's ok to post someone else's picture in your ad" . . ? Sorry, but I can't find that in any of my posts. The tone of my original post - which looks sophisticatedly ironic in retrospect - was clearly aimed to communicate that "This is cheating . . . but this one time, you probably won't mind!" Is that so very hard to parse? Frankly I wouldn't want to warn the guys on this forum away from somebody this hot , whether he was honest or not . . . I even posted a picture of a lookalike to give readers a very good idea of what exactly they'd be getting . . .

https://newtour.belamionline.com/models.aspx?ModelID=2473

I also said explicitly that I was only pretty sure this guy would remain attached to the ad through Tuesday of that week in Boston. And let's just say that if I had posted something huffy along the lines of "The pictures on this ad don't match the masseur!" and then posted what the masseur looked like, I would have been deluged with PMs telling me I was crazy and wondering what the hell my problem was.

• 7 months later...
So, looks like these comments are all from last summer. The ad is up now .. https://rentmasseur.com/NatanXXX/ has anyone tried him more recently? He specifically mentions kissing and oral as options.... interesting to know if that is for real or not...?

@dcman , maybe you should make a brand new thread re: this masseur. You might get more feedback, since the title of this thread "I guess hell has frozen over" does not have his name in the thread headline. With his name in the headline of the thread you will attract more clients who have been to him.