Don't worry... I'm a grower!

marylander1940

The proper polite comment is that their penis is "cute".

I just get up and leave, no need for words.... What's funny is when these small guys take it out, then say "suck that big dick"....

At that point I should say "when I see one, i'll suck it"....

@marylander1940 , although all the guys have lovely bodies, you know how I feel about a BIG cock ? So giving space to these "smallins" is like allowing Trump "airtime" :p:p:p

I must politely disagree with my esteemed colleague here. The title of the thread is "don't-worry-im-a-grower" ... but in keeping with the spirit of his post, maybe we could hope for "before" and "after" pics of the same guy in a post? Of course, according to the site rules, the proof-of-the-pudding will have to be done by URL rather than embedding the picture :)

I must politely disagree with my esteemed colleague here. The title of the thread is "don't-worry-im-a-grower" ... but in keeping with the spirit of his post, maybe we could hope for "before" and "after" pics of the same guy in a post? Of course, according to the site rules, the proof-of-the-pudding will have to be done by URL rather than embedding the picture :)

Oh I by no means meant for Mary to stop posting the "pee-wee" selections. They are amusing, and the guys are still pretty....

I was just making a correlation about how I felt about "little guys", but I think ya'll already knew that ? o_O

Oh I by no means meant for Mary to stop posting the "pee-wee" selections. They are amusing, and the guys are still pretty....

I was just making a correlation about how I felt about "little guys", but I think ya'll already knew that ? o_O

Nonetheless, I haven't seen any before-or-after comparison posted here, nor anywhere else - so I can't put up, although I should probably shut up ...