Going to Chicago this weekend, any info on SteamWorks?

gshock
This topic is 1801 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A question re: Steamworks. I've heard it's a class act in the bathhouse world. Daddy in his late 50s here. Decent shape. Never been and would be curious to try but wondering if I am too old for the clientele? Any thoughts from guys who go there. Thanks!

Great spot clean and lots of different areas. Used to frequent when I. Town on business - I actually prefer the weeknights - weekends can be very busy and crowded. I’m not necessarily one to want 10 guys following me every time I find a guy to play with...so tend to prefer smaller crowd where I can play secluded ....

I used to live in Chicago and have been to Steamworks several times. I've also lived in several large cities throughout the USA that have its own BH's. Steamworks is leaps and bounds ahead of the others. Especially the Chicago location.

You'll find people of various ages, sizes, races, roles, etc... Weekends are definitely busier and it now being pride month, the weekends are going to be very busy. This can be good or bad based on what you want.... but when I have gone during these very busy weekends, it's been extremely fun, if you catch my drift!!

Definitely worth experiencing.

To echo everyone's comments Steamworks is hands down the best bathhouse and from my understanding the Chicago location is the best of that chain; second would be the Toronto location.

There's always a plethora of gents there with the weekends being the busiest starting after 11pm. Thursday night lights out can be quite erotic and I've almost always left there having got out of it what I wanted. I actually prefer the slower times as the weekends can get so busy it's just a stream of guys that constantly roam the building looking for the hottest guy there.

Only downside (at least for me) is that many times if you do make a connection and it's in a common area so e guys take that as open invitation to join in, which I completely understand and acknowledge is what turns the cranks of some. For this reason I always spring for a room for some privacy. Enjoy! I'm jealous. Work used to take me up there regularly and I'd go every time, but it's been more than a year since my last foray.