411 on Exocit Carl in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 1733 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest LeonTrotsky
He replied to my email. 140 in his place in Queens, 180 outcall. Says nude, MT. Sounds genuine. Anyone have any experience with him?

https://rentmasseur.com/Anexoticcarl

Thai guy - very nice, slim to skinny - his hosting situation is in a rather basic room in Elmhurst - i would say that your mileage may vary - I was very much into him until he started posting pics of himself in drag on social media

Kind of a buzz kill for me.

• 2 months later...

I got a massage from him several years ago, on a recommendation from a friend. He's a very nice guy (skinny, too, but not anorexic!), and it was a good experience, but not enough chemistry between us for me to repeat. YMMV.

When I posted the first message in June, I didn't realize that this was the same guy, but my friend pointed out that he's the same Carl as I saw several years ago. I didn't know anything about his purported cross-dressing, and I wouldn't have cared.

So if you're interested, go for it. He's real, he's pretty good at it, he's sexy, and he's a nice person.

Thanks. There are one or two pictures where he appears to have some definition while in the others he does appear skin and bones. Has he perhaps, hopefully, picked up some weight definition recently?

He looks much better in person than on pictures