Is this the same Eli from NY, soon visiting DC

Wanderoz
This topic is 1815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Fantastic massage. Every single time.

As has been discussed multiple times in the forum, Eli has some detractors. I won't speak for them or try to analyze their experiences - to each his own - but in my book he is perhaps the best massage therapist in NYC. It can be a bit strong at times so don't be shy in asking him to take it easy if real deep tissue is not your thing.

The initial finger caress...OMG.

Fantastic massage. Every single time.

As has been discussed multiple times in the forum, Eli has some detractors. I won't speak for them or try to analyze their experiences - to each his own - but in my book he is perhaps the best massage therapist in NYC. It can be a bit strong at times so don't be shy in asking him to take it easy if real deep tissue is not your thing.

The initial finger caress...OMG.

Was the initial finger deeper than deep? lol

Just had a massage with Eli,

Everything that was positively stated is true. Best massage I’ve had all year. Strong guy, who worked out every knot and kink. Even used his knees to glide and massage my back and hamstrings. The Thai stretching was excellent. He’s a cool guy, and he’s has a cool sense of humor too. You get a real massage, which I love.

If you like a good thorough massage, Eli is your guy. I’ll let others discuss the other aspects of massage that you may be curious about, as I don’t want that to take away from this man’s skill. He’s exceptional, and I feel great!!! He’s on my “holy grail” list.