411 on SteveAussie

bryanio

I decided to take the plunge since he leaves tomorrow. It was one of the most unique massages I have received and I do recommend him. His movements are unique (which he explained and demonstrated right away) and he has music he coordinates with so his movements are in rhythm with that. I left happy. Feel free to PM me if you want more details.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes Brother Bluefin...

As bryanio describes, his massage is "unique", lots of frantic/frenetic pressure work done with his fingers, and you get your choice of scented oils to be applied. Glad I experienced because he is incredibly nice and professional (fastidious about clean sheets/towels, etc.), bottled water and wet-naps offered at the end.

I mistook him when he met me, he sort of looks like a overweight Sheepdog with his new hair style and weight gain.

Repeat, I don't think so.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw him recently. His style is indeed unique. Lots of finger based prodding looking for adhesions. I found the process to be not unpleasant but not relaxing. Also in a two hr session he did no arms, no chest.  I did not find his method particularly effective at increasing flexibility at the cost of sacrificing relaxation. He is prompt, easy to communicate with, and professional, but I would not repeat.

• 3 months later...

I had an hour session with him- 45 minutes of which was on my back, no chest work and no arms.

His photos are of him, but he doesn’t really look like his photos, imo. I think it’s because he’s working with creative angles.  I wouldn’t call him overweight, but he’s thicker than you’d think based on the pics and the hair is definitely shaggier, as a previous poster said.

His massage was not for me. The entire time I felt like a PlayStation controller- it felt like he was just pushing buttons all over my back. When it was over, I didn’t feel like I’d had a massage at all. 

I agree he’s a nice guy, but I would not recommend and I would not repeat. 

*edited to remove info that I realized may be against the rules of the forum. 

Edited by MoonshineAndMolly

• 1 year later...