Nick

This topic is 1768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, guys, I've been depending on your advice--usually spot on!--for about a year without the courtesy of joining the community. Sorry! I've joined now, and look forward to sharing. My experience with Nick was a second instance of showing up to an appointment and finding a different masseur than advertised but not unattractive. I had reached out to the guy in this profile:

https://rentmasseur.com/Jayhot

The massage was okay. Nick is a good-humored, talkative guy. He's pretty generous with his body, but the ending was DIY.

I hope that first post is okay!

Hey, guys, I've been depending on your advice--usually spot on!--for about a year without the courtesy of joining the community. Sorry! I've joined now, and look forward to sharing. My experience with Nick was a second instance of showing up to an appointment and finding a different masseur than advertised but not unattractive. I had reached out to the guy in this profile:

https://rentmasseur.com/Jayhot

The massage was okay. Nick is a good-humored, talkative guy. He's pretty generous with his body, but the ending was DIY.

I hope that first post is okay!

So, I'm not sure I understand. You reached out to Jay and Nick showed up, or?

Dutchal, I booked with Jay (His ad's down now) but was met by Nick.

I looked at Jay's profile. He was only on Rentmasseur for less than a month. If you booked with Jay....and Jay was not going to be the masseur giving you the massage, then you should have been told that before you showed up. That goes beyond being misleading and dishonest....it is just down right wrong. So you actually were booking with Nick, not knowing it was him (though he knew he was misleading you)......so when you met him, he was not the masseur you had chosen in the profile. He should have TOLD you that before you arrived. I don't care how hot a masseur is, if they mislead and lie like that I would just leave. By staying, you are enabling them, and they think it is okay and will continue doing it to the next unsuspecting client.

Dmitri, you're right. I'm glad I'm part of this community now! I've got a couple of friends I talk about my adventures in massage with, but they don't indulge, so they don't really have much--other than curiosity--to offer. This has happened to me three times (including this one) over the years, and after the second time, I had pledged that I would walk away. I texted the second one, after the massage, that he shouldn't pull that scam. This case was a little tricky because although I was pretty sure "Nick" wasn't "Jay," they were similar enough that I doubted myself. I thought, "Am I misremembering what this guy looks like." It's interesting that "Nick" is now advertising with his own pictures. He's attractive and did a good job

• 4 weeks later...
Dmitri, you're right. I'm glad I'm part of this community now! I've got a couple of friends I talk about my adventures in massage with, but they don't indulge, so they don't really have much--other than curiosity--to offer. This has happened to me three times (including this one) over the years, and after the second time, I had pledged that I would walk away. I texted the second one, after the massage, that he shouldn't pull that scam. This case was a little tricky because although I was pretty sure "Nick" wasn't "Jay," they were similar enough that I doubted myself. I thought, "Am I misremembering what this guy looks like." It's interesting that "Nick" is now advertising with his own pictures. He's attractive and did a good job

I had the exact same experience: Jayhot = Nick. There was just enough resemblance that I also thought I misremembered the pics. That said, I was welcomed warmly and the massage began well. He’s extremely hot, but VERY talkative, and some of his stories were unsettling. It ended in a weird kind of distant muscle worship DIY fashion. I was puzzled that he had hidden behind another’s pictures, and then a few weeks later Nick’s profile appeared. All odd enough that I haven’t repeated but not enough that I felt angry. I just think he’s working through some ex-bf issues.