Angelitodel in NYC: Fake!

dutchal
This topic is 1829 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The one where he is sitting on the railing? How can you tell?

Gman

Yes, that's number 9.

Take a look at the arrow right of his elbow.

Please don't text him to warn him as you've done before. He might post your number online as revenge and the main purpose of @dutchal post is for us to know he's a fake and NOT to let him know it's time to change his pics.

I would like to know how someone gets their ID verified, in this case. Because with that, I would at least halfway trust the person in the photos is accurate.

All RM requires is a picture of you holding your ID to be on file. In no way does that have any bearing on the pictures an advertiser posts. But it looks good for optics.

I would like to know how someone gets their ID verified, in this case. Because with that, I would at least halfway trust the person in the photos is accurate.

Id verified is different from photo verified, where the user takes a picture of himself while holding a piece of paper with the date on it.

Id verified is different from photo verified, where the user takes a picture of himself while holding a piece of paper with the date on it.

Even then, you only have to do that once to have the designation. It does show the date of it though.

For example, my profile says I was photo verified

21 April, 2016. But that picture can just be deleted afterwards and someone can go back to using entirely fake pictures afterwards.

Even then, you only have to do that once to have the designation. It does show the date of it though.

For example, my profile says I was photo verified

21 April, 2016. But that picture can just be deleted afterwards and someone can go back to using entirely fake pictures afterwards.

True.