Brady in Houston

Noah
This topic is 1039 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 years later...
On 5/28/2019 at 11:06 AM, Noah said:

Saw a new ad for a cute sounding college kid in Houston with good sounding stats and a nice chest picture but no face pic. Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with him. Sounds like he could either be a hot straight college guy or a fake...

https://rentmasseur.com/Bradynw

After a few years of wondering, I took the bait with this one last week (June 2021).  I texted him early in the day on Thursday; no reply.  That night, I noticed his ad on RM said "available now," so I texted him again.  He asked when I would like to book a massage and I said "tomorrow morning, if possible."  He asked what time, I said 10:00 a.m., he said, "Sure.  Text me when you're on your way and I'll send you my address.  I'm near the Galleria."  I said thanks and went to bed.  The next morning, I texted him a few minutes after 9:00 and said I'd be headed his way soon (I live about 30 minutes from the Galleria.)  No reply.  So I left at 9:15 and drove to Starbucks near the Galleria, ordered a coffee and waited.  About 10:15, I texted two other masseurs to see if either of them was available; one wasn't and the other could take me soon, so I headed his way.  En route, I received a text from Bradynw (around 10:45) saying, "Sorry I didn't text you earlier.  I thought my phone was charging, but it was dead."  

I thought to myself, "You had an appointment with me at 10:00 and it only occurred to you 45 minutes later that you had not communicated with your client?"  Instead, I bit my tongue and replied, "I waited nearly an hour and then booked with another masseur."  He said, "Okay.  Enjoy the rest of your day." 

I'll insert here that during the interim of waiting between my first text to him and his eventual reply that evening, I found some unflattering reviews of him on this forum and on the Daddy site (look for "Bradyn Webb").  Most of them were pretty old, though, so I thought what the heck, I'll give him a chance.  I was absolutely open and willing and apparently, he simply wasn't that interested, else he would have offered to reschedule.  Oh, well.