Looking for Options in East Hampton (NY)

HEDave
This topic is 1064 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello. I split my time between NYC and East Hampton. The massage options in EH are pretty limited, so I am looking for any referrals since word of month ;) is likely a better option. Thank you. (Feel free to private message me, if that's more appropriate.)

Hello. I split my time between NYC and East Hampton. The massage options in EH are pretty limited, so I am looking for any referrals since word of month ;) is likely a better option. Thank you. (Feel free to private message me, if that's more appropriate.)

Giving this a bump since it may have been lost in the holiday lull.

• 2 years later...

Yeah, rentmen and masseurs are all privately retained in the Hamptons behind giant walls of privet hedge.

Good luck even getting a glimpse of them, much less getting them to admit what they do for a living. 

I’d say your best bet is hanging out at a local gym and try to "make friends" with the dudes there. 

Some of the Hamptons catering business also seems to have very well stocked ponds. 
Go to events and be free with your cash. Better yet, have a catered party yourself! 
The available men will find you.