Question about Private Rooms at Adonis Lounge All Nude Party

This topic is 1784 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recently went to my first Adonis Lounge All-Nude Party and had a great time.

I have a question about the private rooms. I was told you get 20 minutes with your dancer of choice for $100 plus tips. How much is typical to tip the dancer on top of the $100?

Since the location doesn’t have an ATM, I need to make sure I have enough funds on hand.

• 1 month later...

typically at the Adonis nude parties, there are two "levels" of privates.........

1. lap dance only.....in a somewhat-dark area full of sofas and chairs with other patrons and dancers near you.....$20/song to the dancer direct (keep count with the dancer!) plus any tip you'd like to leave......keep your clothes on.......politely talk with the dancer beforehand about limits and all that, if you want.......

2. private VIP room.......the sky is the limit provided you come to an agreement with the dancer beforehand......the dancer may request a substantial fee (not part of the tip) beyond the $100/20 min charge......I believe some/most of the "room rental" fee goes to the house.....tip, if you want, beyond the room rental and dancer fee.......