Lennie - NYC

MmM
This topic is 1675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He's a skilled massage therapist and a very nice guy - I find he uses his elbows a bit too much, which I just find painful, but I am sure he would incorporate them less (or not at all) upon request. I think he'll go beyond strictly therapeutic if he feels like it - he did with me, but he stays dressed (though was rock hard in his shorts which was hot).

He's a skilled massage therapist and a very nice guy - I find he uses his elbows a bit too much, which I just find painful, but I am sure he would incorporate them less (or not at all) upon request. I think he'll go beyond strictly therapeutic if he feels like it - he did with me, but he stays dressed (though was rock hard in his shorts which was hot).

Is this a recent experience?

agreed. It was just that I hadn't seen him in a few years and forgot about the elbow usage and once he started using them on the most recent visit, I didn't want to ask him to stop. If/when I go back, I'd certainly mention it before the massage. He does great work and is a very nice, low-key guy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw Lennie and everything on this thread is spot-on. I'm definitely going to be a return customer. Cute just like his pictures. Strictly therapeutic (though shirtless ?), but he's gay and clearly comfortable with the natural sensuality of male/male massage. I didn't see any signs that he is as open to more. He was very elbowy, as some wrote, but I liked it, and he he was very communicative about if I thought the pressure was right, so I'm sure he'll modify that for those who like something different.