411 on Philadelphia Jacks party?

RNJJ6673
This topic is 1805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Haven't been to the Philadelphia Jacks party before but I've been to NY Jacks. When you're with a bunch of different guys of all body types and sizes and all of you are just wearing shoes the nerves dissipate pretty quickly. The first time I went I was nervous too--I started out pretty slow just checking out the rooms and keeping to myself but by the end of the afternoon I was jerking off two other guys while they both jacked me off. ;) The fact that generally Jacks parties have the no lips below the hips and no anal contact rules keeps the stakes much lower (and thus the pressure) and you can get a little out of your comfort zone without really going too far.

I've been there twice. It's pretty much what Madman described. Definitely all different ages, sizes, etc. People tend to be very respectful if you're not feeling them. There is a no anal/oral rule (only jacking and kissing allowed). As someone slowly opening myself up (no pun intended) to something like this, massage, etc., it was a good experience.

Guest LeonTrotsky

I've been to j/o parties.... NY, SF, Philadelphia.... had a good time, but felt like something was missing - (slurp)

Guest LeonTrotsky

Just a j/o party from my experience... is there is any massaging it is an incidental experience between two guys while jacking off...

I've been to j/o parties.... NY, SF, Philadelphia.... had a good time, but felt like something was missing - (slurp)

Just a j/o party from my experience... is there is any massaging it is an incidental experience between two guys while jacking off...

That's why I found it odd that it was in the Spa....a massage forum. Maybe the post should be in The Lounge to get a wider audience and response.

Edited by Dmitri