Reviews at RentMasseur.com

Axiom2001
This topic is 1824 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As one who reads the reviews of some of the masseurs who are in San Francisco who list the various massages rendered, in some reviews the word "Other" is used vs thera..., sensual, or erotic. Am I to conclude that "Other" means that the masseur and client had some very steamy sex or that the masseur received a nice blow from his client? I sent the webmaster a similar question but left out my conclusion. He wrote back stating that I ask the masseur this question.

Thought I'd come here with my concern. Take care!

I always assumed that the use of the term “other” when there are potentially three other choices available indicated that the session, whatever it consisted of, did not meet one of those definitions. But since it is the reviewer’s choice what to select, I don’t know if you can have any definitive answer unless you know the reviewer and can ask him. Not sure the masseurs would be helpful but that’s worth a try too I suppose.

Edited by WestGuy