My Transition to, and Experiences Giving Massages...

niceandthick
This topic is 1715 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In a recent thread, I noted that I give massages (Free/No-Charge) as well as receive them. I have had a number of people reaching out to me directly either asking me of my experiences and how I started/transitioned to giving massages.

If you are just looking to read about some of my experiences giving massages, I noted some of the first ones here on this blog:

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/any-new-massage-stories.204554/page-92#post-7113475

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/any-new-massage-stories.204554/page-93#post-7153618

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/any-new-massage-stories.204554/page-94#post-7196342

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/any-new-massage-stories.204554/page-94#post-7198414

If you are interested in my journey from massage receiver to massage giver, read on...

About 3 years ago, I went to see a masseur that used to advertise in DC & NYC (Massage Buff/Hunter/David). As part of his intake process he asked me "How many massage I had received?". When I told him 100+, he told me that I needed to start giving them as well. He noted two things:

1. You will get much more out of receiving a massage, once you start giving them.
  2. You will find that Touch is reciprocal. It feels good to touch as well as be touched.

I took this guidance to heart and attempted to find massage partners. That was tough initially until I learned to navigate the waters. It all came together once I acquired two things:

1. The ability to host: Recently Separated/Divorced gave me the ability to host (at least part-time when the kids aren't here)
  2. A massage table: I purchased a High Quality used table on Craigslist. Much better that buying a cheap new table on Amazon.

The next thing is how to find massage partners. I use several methods...each with its pros and cons:

• Hookup apps like Grindr, Jackd, Scruff. You have to word your ad carefully. You cannot use the word "massage" or you may get flagged. You can try variant spellings like "m@ssage" or other words like 'rub". I get most of my "clients" from Grindr. As i am truly massage focused, I weed out the ones just looking for hand job. I have a couple of "filter" questions that let me know what their intentions are.
  • Hookup sites like Craigslist and DoubleList. For both sites you have to use the word "touch". You cannot use massage or rub in your postings or it will get flagged. On Craigslist, I post in the Community/Groups or Community/Volunteers section. The ad eventually will get flagged, but I get a decent amount of responses before it gets taken down.
  • Meetup.com: Meetup has a couple of massage groups in the DC area. There are group massage swaps (I have hosted a few) and one-on--one sessions negotiated through the discussion board.
  • MassageExchange.com: The site is mostly useless unless you upgrade to a paid membership. Otherwise, you have to wait for someone with a paid membership to reach out to you. Once I upgraded my membership, I started making contacts
  • Zenbrisa.com: This is a relatively new site but I have made a few contacts on it

A few other things of note:

• I "learned" massage by watching videos on youtube and just doing to others what felt good when it was done to me. The hardest part was trying to figure out the order and flow of things. Take notes when you receive your next massage and you will see that there is a method to the madness.
  • I don't try to do any deep work...or to fix anybody. I offer a relaxing but firm massage. Don't want to do anything that would potentially hurt someone
  • I require a face pic as part of the vetting process. I am not looking to see how attractive they are (well maybe I am). I mostly want to make sure that the person that shows up is as advertised
  • I require them to text me before I give out my address. This makes it "real" for them. A lot will bow out at this point. They were game players anyway.
  • I make sure that I have all "easy to grab" valuables out of site: Keys, wallet, watches, ...
  • My massage session lasts about 45mins to an hour. If it migrates to extras...then it takes as long as it takes ;)

• I have massaged all ages, genders, shapes and sizes. It's amazing how you have to change your techniques given the variations in people's bodies and body parts.
  • I have a towel and washcloth in plain site and ask them if they need to shower (I have already asked them to be freshly showered or told them that they can shower here)
  • I have towel for draping. I have had only one guy ask for draping. I later found out that he asks for it because he spontaneously ejaculates during the session when either I am massaging his glutes or his legs. LOL
  • I have had two guys be nervous and get on the table in their underwear. However, within mins they were comfortable and paused to removed their underwear.
  • I have a place identified for them to place their clothing/belongings and a chair available for sitting when they are getting undressed/dressed (you older guys will identify with the need for that)
  • I have a bottle of water available to them
  • I prefer to use a lavender scented massage oil called Nooky . It has a great scent and a smooth glide to it, without being super oily. I also have other oils and lotions available for those that don't want scents or tend to be allergic to certain things. My favorite lotion is Vaseline Advanced Repair. For a lotion, it has a great glide similar to an oil.
  • I don't charge, but I have had people show their appreciation buy bringing a small something like a Bottle of Wine or a Starbucks Gift Card. One of my regulars brought a case of water (he goes through two bottles while he is here).

Edited by niceandthick

In a recent thread, I noted that I give massages (Free/No-Charge) as well as receive them. I have had a number of people reaching out to me directly either asking me of my experiences and how I started/transitioned to giving massages.

If you are just looking to read about some of my experiences giving massages, I noted some of the first ones here on this blog:

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/any-new-massage-stories.204554/page-92#post-7113475

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/any-new-massage-stories.204554/page-93#post-7153618

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/any-new-massage-stories.204554/page-94#post-7196342

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/any-new-massage-stories.204554/page-94#post-7198414

If you are interested in my journey from massage receiver to massage giver, read on...

About 3 years ago, I went to see a masseur that used to advertise in DC & NYC (Massage Buff/Hunter/David). As part of his intake process he asked me "How many massage I had received?". When I told him 100+, he told me that I needed to start giving them as well. He noted two things:

1. You will get much more out of receiving a massage, once you start giving them.
  2. You will find that Touch is reciprocal. It feels good to touch as well as be touched.

I took this guidance to heart and attempted to find massage partners. That was tough initially until I learned to navigate the waters. It all came together once I acquired two things:

1. The ability to host: Recently Separated/Divorced gave me the ability to host (at least part-time when the kids aren't here)
  2. A massage table: I purchased a High Quality used table on Craigslist. Much better that buying a cheap new table on Amazon.

The next thing is how to find massage partners. I use several methods...each with its pros and cons:

• Hookup apps like Grindr, Jackd, Scruff. You have to word your ad carefully. You cannot use the word "massage" or you may get flagged. You can try variant spellings like "m@ssage" or other words like 'rub". I get most of my "clients" from Grindr. As i am truly massage focused, I weed out the ones just looking for hand job. I have a couple of "filter" questions that let me know what their intentions are.
  • Hookup sites like Craigslist and DoubleList. For both sites you have to use the word "touch". You cannot use massage or rub in your postings or it will get flagged. On Craigslist, I post in the Community/Groups or Community/Volunteers section. The ad eventually will get flagged, but I get a decent amount of responses before it gets taken down.
  • Meetup.com: Meetup has a couple of massage groups in the DC area. There are group massage swaps (I have hosted a few) and one-on--one sessions negotiated through the discussion board.
  • MassageExchange.com: The site is mostly useless unless you upgrade to a paid membership. Otherwise, you have to wait for someone with a paid membership to reach out to you. Once I upgraded my membership, I started making contacts
  • Zenbrisa.com: This is a relatively new site but I have made a few contacts on it

• I "learned" massage by watching videos on youtube and just doing to others what felt good when it was done to me. The hardest part was trying to figure out the order and flow of things. Take notes when you receive your next massage and you will see that there is a method to the madness.
  • I don't try to do any deep work...or to fix anybody. I offer a relaxing but firm massage. Don't want to do anything that would potentially hurt someone
  • I require a face pic as part of the vetting process. I am not looking to see how attractive they are (well maybe I am). I mostly want to make sure that the person that shows up is as advertised
  • I require them to text me before I give out my address. This makes it "real" for them. A lot will bow out at this point. They were game players anyway.
  • I make sure that I have all "easy to grab" valuables out of site: Keys, wallet, watches, ...
  • My massage session lasts about 45mins to an hour. If it migrates to extras...then it takes as long as it takes ;)

• I have massaged all ages, genders, shapes and sizes. It's amazing how you have to change your techniques given the variations in people's bodies and body parts.
  • I have a towel and washcloth in plain site and ask them if they need to shower (I have already asked them to be freshly showered or told them that they can shower here)
  • I have towel for draping. I have had only one guy ask for draping. I later found out that he asks for it because he spontaneously ejaculates during the session when either I am massaging his glutes or his legs. LOL
  • I have had two guys be nervous and get on the table in their underwear. However, within mins they were comfortable and paused to removed their underwear.
  • I have a place identified for them to place their clothing/belongings and a chair available for sitting when they are getting undressed/dressed (you older guys will identify with the need for that)
  • I prefer to use a lavender scented massage oil called Nooky . It has a great scent and a smooth glide to it, without being super oily. I also have other oils and lotions available for those that don't want scents or tend to be allergic to certain things. My favorite lotion is Vaseline Advanced Repair. For a lotion, it has a great glide similar to an oil.
  • I don't charge, but I have had people show their appreciation buy bringing a small something like a Bottle of Wine or a Starbucks Gift Card. One of my regulars brought a case of water (he goes through two bottles while he is here).

Edited by niceandthick

About 3 year ago, I went to see a masseur that used to advertise in DC & NYC (Massage Buff/Hunter/David). As part of his intake process he asked me "How many massage I had received?". When I told him 100+, he told me that I needed to start giving them as well. He noted two things:

The next thing is how to find massage partners. I use several methods...each with it's pros and cons:

• Hookup apps like Grindr, Jackd, Scruff. You have to word your ad carefully. You cannot use the word "massage" or you may get flagged. You can try variant spellings like "m@ssage" or other words like 'rub". I get most of my "clients" from Grindr. As i am truly massage focused I weed out the ones just looking for hand job. I have a couple of "filter" questions that let me know what their intentions are.
  • Hookup sites like Craigslist and DoubleList. For both sites you have to use the word "touch". You cannot use massage or rub in your postings or it will get flagged. On Craigslist, I post in the Community/Groups or Community/Volunteers section. The ad eventually will get flagged, but II get a decent amount of response before it gets taken down.
  • Meetup.com: Meetup has a couple of massage groups in DC area. There are group massage swaps (I have hosted a few) and one-on--one sessions negotiated through the discussion board.

• I require a face pic as part of the betting process. I am not looking to see how attractive they are (well maybe I am). I mostly want to make sure that the person that shows up is as advertised
  • I require them to text me before I give out my address. This makes it "real" for them. A lot will bow out at this point/ They were game players anyway.

• I have had two guys be nervous and get on the table in their underwear. However, withing mins they were comfortable and paused to removed theiir underwear.
  • I don't charge, but I have had people show their appreciation buy bringing a small something like a Bottle of Wine or a Starbucks Gift Card. One of my regulars brought a case of water (goes through two bottles while he is here).

Quick question. How do you start your session? with shorts? underwear? shirtless?

About 3 year ago, I went to see a masseur that used to advertise in DC & NYC (Massage Buff/Hunter/David). As part of his intake process he asked me "How many massage I had received?". When I told him 100+, he told me that I needed to start giving them as well. He noted two things:

The next thing is how to find massage partners. I use several methods...each with it's pros and cons:

• Hookup apps like Grindr, Jackd, Scruff. You have to word your ad carefully. You cannot use the word "massage" or you may get flagged. You can try variant spellings like "m@ssage" or other words like 'rub". I get most of my "clients" from Grindr. As i am truly massage focused I weed out the ones just looking for hand job. I have a couple of "filter" questions that let me know what their intentions are.
  • Hookup sites like Craigslist and DoubleList. For both sites you have to use the word "touch". You cannot use massage or rub in your postings or it will get flagged. On Craigslist, I post in the Community/Groups or Community/Volunteers section. The ad eventually will get flagged, but II get a decent amount of response before it gets taken down.
  • Meetup.com: Meetup has a couple of massage groups in DC area. There are group massage swaps (I have hosted a few) and one-on--one sessions negotiated through the discussion board.

• I require a face pic as part of the betting process. I am not looking to see how attractive they are (well maybe I am). I mostly want to make sure that the person that shows up is as advertised
  • I require them to text me before I give out my address. This makes it "real" for them. A lot will bow out at this point/ They were game players anyway.

• I have had two guys be nervous and get on the table in their underwear. However, withing mins they were comfortable and paused to removed theiir underwear.
  • I don't charge, but I have had people show their appreciation buy bringing a small something like a Bottle of Wine or a Starbucks Gift Card. One of my regulars brought a case of water (goes through two bottles while he is here).

Quick question. How do you start your session? with shorts? underwear? shirtless?

I always start in a t-shirt and shorts (no underwear). I am not the young stud that I used to be, so I don't walk around shirtless. I advertise myself as a Daddy Bear and keep it covered...unless it transitions to extras.

What things irritate you about your massage recipients? Things they do or say?

Once they are here, it is usually not a problem (other than swamp ass). The biggest issue is the vetting process and getting them here. It's probably the same for the pros:

(1) I get texts/emails that just say "Send me your phone number and your address" or "Can you jerk me off" or "Send me a picture of your dick".

(2) People that say that they are coming and never show. Meanwhile I have passed on a few others that wanted to come, and stopped what activity I had been doing to prepare for them.

I did have one guy come over that got bit sexually aggressive and I wasn't into it. He reached out a couple days later for another massage and I told him that I would pass. He was only here to get fucked. He said that I was a liar pretending to only want massage when it is me that really just wants to fuck my clients. I told him that I was not interested in seeing him again. He then hit me up the next day and said "I have just been fucked by two guys. So now you know, I only want a massage. Can I come over?" LOL. I passed...

From what I've read - hydration (drinking water) is very important after a massage

I always have a bottle of water available. I even tell them to take it with them if they don't drink any here.

• I don't try to do any deep work...or to fix anybody....
  • I don't charge, but I have had people show their appreciation...

Sounds a bit like my journey.

I give "rubs" (here in Pennsyltucky you can get in serious trouble by calling it a massage and not being licensed, actually I could still get in trouble, maybe when I retire I will do the required course-work) and the few that I do are always satisfying. It is a pleasure even when a rub is just a rub and nothing more.

Damn! I wish I knew you existed when I was in DC earlier this year.

One of the reasons that I share so freely is the anonymity that this forum provides. I have had other members reach out to me directly as well. I am not sure that I want to connect "this life" with my real life...

Pardon my ignorance but what is "swamp ass?"

Slang Dictionary: Swamp ass involves a sweaty wetness in the butt crack or general nether region that may soak through the underwear, even the pants. Chafing and funky odors are also common symptoms. Beware.

Urban dictionary: Swamp Ass

A common condition in which the ass crack and crotch becomes overly moist, sweaty, and stinky from one or all of the following:

- sweating on a hot day

- not bathing enough

- long day of work, sports, play

- incomplete wipe due to rush or laziness

when you get hot and your ass sweats. it makes for a bad time: "awww man after sitting down for so long i got swamp ass"

Thanks for the info. I look forward to reading more of your adventures.

Thanks. I only included links to some of my adventures since I started massaging. Earlier in the thread I contributed by sharing my experiences receiving massages. That thread has been going for almost 9 years and has 2500+ entries. My contributions start early (Posts #3 & #4) and are sprinkled throughout the rest of the thread.

Interesting side note: My entry #3 details one of my first (and to this day the hottest) massage sessions. Even though I haven't seen that masseur in years, that session (and that hot masseur) is still fresh in my mind. Looks like I left an impression on him as well. Two weeks ago, I received an email on MassageExchange.com: "My name is XXXX, formerly from Vegas and used to travel here and do massage. Would you happen to be the YYYY who I had the pleasure of massaging a few times years ago? Your big parts were some of my favorites. I am in DC for a couple of days but didn’t plan on massages here and am not traveling alone. So glad I recognized you. "

Also, entry #4 is Alex/Blake. He was Blake when I saw him in 2008, then Alex for years, and now back to Blake. At least two of the pics were in that 2008 ad...and they were old then.

Here is a link to the entire thread: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/any-new-massage-stories.204554/

...One other note about swamp ass: aren't some people kinda "into" that?

Yes. See the following response to my other thread where I talked about swamp ass.

You should have sent that beautiful stud over to me. I’d have made sure that crack was squeaky clean!

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the delayed response. I am just seeing your question. In a one-on-one massage, I always start wearing a tshirt and nylon shorts (no underwear). I tend to sweat a lot...so I like the shirt there to catch the run-off.

In the group massage sessions, we all tend to start out nude.

Thanks for sharing. I love receiving massages, but I also would like to learn to give as well.

Take the plunge. Check Meetup.com. Search for massage. If you are lucky, there may be a few massage groups there. That will give you the opportunity to find partners for giving, receiving, and swapping massages.

Given your name, I did a quick search for "Massage" withing 25 miles of Queesnboro, NY. Looks like there are a few possibilities:

Massage NYC - Explore-Touch-Connect

New York Massage Therapy Meetup

IN TOUCH MEN - Touch, Meditation, Integrity & Focus For Men.

Heart-Centered Touch for Men

Growl NYC: Men Healing Men

IN TOUCH MEN NJ CONSCIOUS TOUCH, MEDITATION, FOCUS, EDUCATION

Good luck along your journey...