Crack & Hole

JBrian72
This topic is 1793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have you ever noticed the wide range in how masseurs treat the crack and hole? From the strictly therapeutic masseurs who keep the C & H draped at all times, to the “Full-Body” masseurs who gingerly avoid the area as though it were a toxic waste dump, their fingers coming just-so-close to the crack but never going in. At the other end of the spectrum are the guys that you’ve never seen before who dive in tongue-first about 3 minutes into the massage!

Somewhere in the middle (pun intended) is the therapist who effectively and respectfully works the hole. There are so many nerve endings in that relatively small space that the right touch feels fantastic. I recently saw a guy for the second time who used a technique unlike any other therapist I’ve worked with. He spent a lot of time touching, tapping, and teasing the hole. It didn’t go farther than slight penetration with his finger, but it felt amazing. I don’t want to compromise his identity by providing a link, but let’s just say that he’s on RM in the Windy City, and his name is the same as that of a central Florida city known for its family-friendly theme parks.

I have asked a number of therapists about their worst experience as a masseur. Most of the time the response involved a dirty butt crack. I typically schedule massages after a workout. If the therapist has a shower available, I’ll shower right before the appointment. That way, he’ll know that I’m clean. Otherwise, I make sure that I’m fresh as a daisy. As a point of reference, I’m a middle-aged guy, very active and pretty fit. Typically, younger therapists are less likely to go near the rosebud of an older gentleman, but this therapist was likely half my age. BTW, I haven't bottomed in years, so a little play is all that I'm after.

After the session, I thanked him for working my lower mid-section, and told him that some masseurs won’t go near it. He said, “then they’re not offering full-body massage.” Thoughts?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a total bottom (and trying to own it lol), I actually prefer that masseurs don’t actually stick their finger in my hole. First of all, a lot of guys’ fingers don’t feel that good to me because they are bony and/or have nails that I can feel. Sometimes it does feel good but I guess I really have to be into it.

Secondly, for me, massages are a time when I can let go and actually get pampered/worked on myself without having to reciprocate. If I had to think about douching etc then that puts me in a different mindset. But I usually shower and stick a finger in there just in case ?‍♂️

I don't like either messed with AT ALL. It may be a major pleasure center for some, but not all.
Respect it. Therapeutic or otherwise, Massage is a sensory experience. Majority of people are seeking that experience and respect that too.

How about a prostate massage? Many masseurs I go to offer those, so I always make sure I am showered and ready in case it goes in that direction.

I’m all about pleasures of the crack& hole, and prostate massage! Just NO fisting. Have few nyc favorites, but can’t name them since they’re all at Men’s Spas. PM if interested.

I recently had a great massage from a hot masseur. When he did the prostate area, and stuck his finger.in I didn’t enjoy it. Maybe I was nervous and it hit, but is there a way to enjoy it?

It depends on 2 things: 1) The technique of the masseur 2) How turned on you are. If the masseur just jams his finger in, then ouch! If he works around your ass and gets you good and hot, then slowly slides in, taking his time, that is of course the best. If a masseur goes in the prostate massage direction, I sometimes will ask him to hold his finger steady and still, and let me lower on it, so I can control the sensation....then once he is in there I let him do his thing. (works well for fucking also for me) Also, if you get really turned on by the masseur first, the prostate massage feels much better!

There is a masseur in San Francisco who gives massages to one's prostate! I yearn to have him use one of the two procedures on me, for the words in his ad are so fucking alluring and highly encouraging! ...gets me stirred every time I view his pics and read the words that he'd written. ...spoke to him once but did not follow through with an appointment. ...plan to visit him before the end of the year. [He has lots of tats (...something that I could do w/o.) and lots of pa's in his cock.

There is a masseur in San Francisco who gives massages to one's prostate! I yearn to have him use one of the two procedures on me, for the words in his ad are so fucking alluring and highly encouraging! ...gets me stirred every time I view his pics and read the words that he'd written. ...spoke to him once but did not follow through with an appointment. ...plan to visit him before the end of the year. [He has lots of tats (...something that I could do w/o.) and lots of pa's in his cock.

@Axiom2001 can you provide a link? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

hi new to the forum and found this thread

the butt, crack & perineum are my FAVORITE areas to get massaged, but it's true hard to find someone who is down the middle as JBrian2 pointed out (no pun intended). Don't necessarily want tongues in action after 3 minutes :)

Does anyone have someplace they like in NYC by any chance? I like spas and building a rapport with the masseur

Any leads greatly appreciated & will report back on any visits