411 on Mucsleboyjock in Vegas

John in Vegas
This topic is 1697 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Benjamin Atwood! I thought he retired! Do a search in this forum for more info. He also reviews on daddysreviews.com … search his name under "inactive" reviews

I have searched him under Benjamin Atwood on here and came up with nothing, which is why I started this thread. I will check daddysreviews.com. Thanks for the heads up!

http://daddysreviews.com/search/Inactive/~/benjamin_atwood_vegas

http://daddysreviews.com/search/All/~/benjamin_atwood_vegas

manually go to "All" reviews at daddysreviews under "Name" and look up Benjamin Atwood in Las Vegas......my links above may not work.......

and his expired RM ad (Jan. 17, 2019 last login):

https://rentmen.eu/muscleboyjock

holy hell - picture #2 in the white jock!!!

Edited by azdr0710

I know. That kind of has me thinking twice, too.

I know what you're saying, but I will say this, when last I saw him 3-4 years ago he was still in pretty good shape … worked out every day. He was fun and accommodating. If it is him, at $125 it might be worth your while to take him for a spin. Alternatively you could just ask him for some current pics and see what he says.;)

I know. That kind of has me thinking twice, too.

I know what you're saying, but I will say this, when last I saw him 3-4 years ago he was still in pretty good shape … worked out every day. He was fun and accommodating. If it is him, at $125 it might be worth your while to take him for a spin. Alternatively you could just ask him for some current pics and see what he says.;)

You’re 100% right! I’m seeing him Saturday. I’ll let you know how it goes and if it was $125 well spent.

You’re 100% right! I’m seeing him Saturday. I’ll let you know how it goes and if it was $125 well spent.

Good luck, hope your appointment goes well! I tried to meet with him during a Vegas visit a few years ago. He seemed really nice from our text exchange.

He would be a trip highlight if he's still as good as his reviews back in the day. :)

Good luck, hope your appointment goes well! I tried to meet with him during a Vegas visit a few years ago. He seemed really nice from our text exchange.

He would be a trip highlight if he's still as good as his reviews back in the day. :)

I’ll let you know. And yes, the text exchanges to set up the appointment were very pleasant. I hope he lives up to them as well!

I’ll let you know. And yes, the text exchanges to set up the appointment were very pleasant. I hope he lives up to them as well!

So, Benjamin just left and I could not get on here fast enough to report back. If you are in or are going to be in Vegas...grab him!! That was the best massage I have had. He really knows what he is doing from a technical standpoint...and from fun, too! I also told him to get some new pictures. He still has the great young face...but he has packed on the muscle and has a nice 6-pack too!!

Oh, he is also a super nice guy!! I don't talk much during a massage, but before and after, great conversation with him.

If you are interested and want ot know more, PM me.

But, I definitely recommend!!

So, Benjamin just left and I could not get on here fast enough to report back. If you are in or are going to be in Vegas...grab him!! That was the best massage I have had. He really knows what he is doing from a technical standpoint...and from fun, too! I also told him to get some new pictures. He still has the great young face...but he has packed on the muscle and has a nice 6-pack too!!

Oh, he is also a super nice guy!! I don't talk much during a massage, but before and after, great conversation with him.

Great to know!:) Thanks for reporting back!!

• 2 months later...

Hi John. Can you PM me with more information? I think you may have also seen Ante -- can you send info on him as well? Thanks

• 1 month later...

Found myself in Vegas and decided to re-connect with Benjamin. Price was more than fair and the experience was incredible! Although he's aged it bit, he was as good as I remembered. Was able to accommodate me on short notice and he was easy to communicate with. A reliable professional in a city with a reputation for having its fair share of poor service providers. I highly recommend him if you're ever in Sin City!:)

Found myself in Vegas and decided to re-connect with Benjamin. Price was more than fair and the experience was incredible! Although he's aged it bit, he was as good as I remembered. Was able to accommodate me on short notice and he was easy to communicate with. A reliable professional in a city with a reputation for having its fair share of poor service providers. I highly recommend him if you're ever in Sin City!:)

Can you PM me with details?!? Thanks so much!