Anybody Know Anything About the Movie "Zoo"?

Gar1eth
This topic is 6239 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>It sounds like a sick movie...

For the record--I agree with it sounding like a sick movie--the only reasons I brought it to attention here is because--

#1 I was really shocked by the content--I'm 46 and I guess you can take the boy--well I guess man--out of the Buckle on the Baptist Bible Belt where I grew up--but you can't take the "Belt" out of the man

#2 I was wondering whether --whether 'we' were going to get tarred with the same brush by society at large as being part of this.

Gman

>It sounds like a sick movie...

For the record--I agree with it sounding like a sick movie--the only reasons I brought it to attention here is because--

#1 I was really shocked by the content--I'm 46 and I guess you can take the boy--well I guess man--out of the Buckle on the Baptist Bible Belt where I grew up--but you can't take the "Belt" out of the man

#2 I was wondering whether --whether 'we' were going to get tarred with the same brush by society at large as being part of this.

Gman

Archived