Any intel on these guys in SF

wbtravis
This topic is 1038 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Type their names in the Search Box. I found threads on all 3 you listed. (one thread was your own inquiry of Daniel that you posted 2-11-19 that was answered by Oaktown with a thread he provided you for more info) I always get lots of info by just typing the masseur's name in the Search Box.

Edited by Dmitri

Type their names in the Search Box. I found threads on all 3 you listed. (one thread was your own inquiry of Daniel that you posted 2-11-19 that was answered by Oaktown with a thread he provided you for more info) I always get lots of info by just typing the masseur's name in the Search Box.

Thanks, Dimitri. I did miss a thread .

Now then - anyone else have any helpful current info?

Thanks

I scheduled to see Daniel and even booked a hotel to meet up. I asked him to confirm and he cancelled less than 2 hours before our scheduled time and I was stuck with a hotel I couldn’t cancel.

Did he give any (valid) reason to cancel?

Guest fm0322
He replied 90 minutes before we were to meet and said he overslept and missed his flight to SF. I don’t know if it was a valid reason or not. I might try meeting up with him in the future next time he’s in town.

While it might be the truth from him, it's lame. Unless he offered a free session or something to make up for it, he would be crossed off my list There are too many good masseurs in SF

Please disregard my feedback on Daniel. Stupid me just realized that the Daniel I’m referring is another Daniel and not the Daniel in the link above. I screwed up in adding my feedback to the wrong thread on a “Daniel”. So to be clear I have not seen the Daniel in the link above. I am very sorry for my mistake and the error. ?. I will remove my prior feedback.

• 2 years later...

I actually used Daniel and Philip before. I wouldn't use either one to be honest. For Daniel (i am referring to the link) definitely therapeutic but i am surprised that he continues to male to male massage as he seemed to be sad and very quiet when doing the massage. Don't think that this is meant for him. But if you look pass that nice shower set up and what not. 

As for Philip, the bathroom that I used was gross, the massage wasn't that stellar (i think he used a bottle of lotion that he got from the discount bin from Walgreens), massage technique was okay, but there are far more better masseurs out there for the rate that he charges.