Obadiah James in DC

Wanderoz
This topic is 1727 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hit him up yesterday afternoon and he said it was his birthday and he forgot to update his schedule. 5 minutes later, his profile was gone. But he also said he was still taking incall appointments later. I'll probably hit him up again next week to see if he's for real.

I hit him up yesterday afternoon and he said it was his birthday and he forgot to update his schedule. 5 minutes later, his profile was gone. But he also said he was still taking incall appointments later. I'll probably hit him up again next week to see if he's for real.

His profile has remained up, just marked “not available.”

Yeah, that's him. Just texted with him. He's in Takoma Park, MD (so already an automatic no for me). Bonus - he asked for a picture almost immediately.

just honestly wondering why Takoma Park is an auto-no......I'm not from the DC area.....thanks

I hope that this doesn't become a "thing" where we all veer off topic and attack each other's personal choices, but:

My personal feelings are that if you advertise as being in DC, you should actually be in DC, not the "DMV" or "inside the Beltway." Again, this is me thing. I don't have a car and find getting to that part of MD to be a pain in the ass.

W/r/t my "bonus" comment, it was meant to be sarcastic. Again, these are only my personal feelings, but I generally dislike masseurs who ask for pictures (unless they're really hot, in which case I'm shallow enough to cut them some slack), especially if they ask for pictures before any other discussion. (Of course, if this were Grindr or Scruff, I'd share pics immediately.)

FYI, I did follow up with him without sending a pic - he's fine with naked, mutual touch and release. Release raises the price to $150. He also offered "mutual release" for $200, which I think means he's DTF? Not sure, but he did let me know his "tool is massive." I declined.

• 3 months later...
I hope that this doesn't become a "thing" where we all veer off topic and attack each other's personal choices, but:

My personal feelings are that if you advertise as being in DC, you should actually be in DC, not the "DMV" or "inside the Beltway." Again, this is me thing. I don't have a car and find getting to that part of MD to be a pain in the ass.

W/r/t my "bonus" comment, it was meant to be sarcastic. Again, these are only my personal feelings, but I generally dislike masseurs who ask for pictures (unless they're really hot, in which case I'm shallow enough to cut them some slack), especially if they ask for pictures before any other discussion. (Of course, if this were Grindr or Scruff, I'd share pics immediately.)

FYI, I did follow up with him without sending a pic - he's fine with naked, mutual touch and release. Release raises the price to $150. He also offered "mutual release" for $200, which I think means he's DTF? Not sure, but he did let me know his "tool is massive." I declined.

First of all, asking for pic? He has a type n will definitely move on from there

Second of all 200 to 300 for a massage? He better be Javier!

Lastly, you are absofuckinglutely right, it is your money, your choice!