2020 the 14th and Final Blatino Oasis

Boy4
This topic is 1846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Did Blatino Oasis weekend before last... had a blast. looks like next year will be the last...

Per the mailing:

So in 2020, I will be producing my final Blatino Oasis, May 1- 3 at CCBC.

I will also launch my men's wellness retreat at CCBC Jan 17-20, MLK jr. weekend. This wellness retreat will focus on offering rest and relaxation, meditation and yoga, massage therapy, relationship building and stress reduction discussions and workshops, sobriety meetings and hiking. I do not want to over schedule this retreat. The overall goal is that after participants leave, they feel rejuvenated, inspired, enlightened, encouraged and hopefully have made some new friends in the process.

I want to thank everyone who supported the Blatino Oasis journey and hope that you will join is for our finale May 1-3, 2020, or join us as we evolve into something new in January during the Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend @ "Rejuvenation" men's wellness retreat January 17-20, 2020.