Smoking hot blonde jock in Wilton Manors/Fort Lauderdale - Any 411?

hwic04
This topic is 1855 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His RM ad is UBlueLagoon. Pics and profile ring true to me. Gorgeous Euro guy in his 20’s.

A couple of curious points. Maybe no big deal. Ad says he’s originally from Prague, but languages listed are Dutch and English. That’s possible, I suppose. Families move around within the EU. Otherwise I noticed that otal is not listed as a preference, but identification is gay. Surprising I would say.

Anyhow, pics are fantastic and composition of profile is well done. Any 411 on this guy?

His RM ad is UBlueLagoon. Pics and profile ring true to me. Gorgeous Euro guy in his 20’s.

A couple of curious points. Maybe no big deal. Ad says he’s originally from Prague, but languages listed are Dutch and English. That’s possible, I suppose. Families move around within the EU. Otherwise I noticed that otal is not listed as a preference, but identification is gay. Surprising I would say.

Anyhow, pics are fantastic and composition of profile is well done. Any 411 on this guy?

Link pls