Massage Cock Position - the other one

12is12
This topic is 1846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I saw the title of the original thread, I thought it's about the Masseur's cock.

How he positions it into your hands' grasp, or let it contact your feet.....

When he doesn't, do you reach out with your fingers, or is that a faux pas unless agreed-upon earlier?

I don't think it's a faux pas at all. If his cock is close enough for you to stroke it or even touch it, it's fair game. He knows what's what, and if he doesn't like what you do, he'll just move away and stay out of range -- or just tell you politely not to touch. I have never had the latter happen, though I've had many masseurs stay out of range of my hands -- even when I didn't "make a move."

Anyway, I always make it clear at the beginning that "I will respect any boundaries you have, but I don't have any. I like lots of body contact, including my sensitive areas, so feel free to let your hands massage every part of my body,."

As I said, this isn't their first rodeo.