What’s going on with this dick?

Wanderoz
This topic is 1842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We’ve had bad hair days ... this guy had a bad dick day with his “circumciser” ...my 2c lol

I agree this looks like a botched circumcision. Happens more then you think. I'd serious be pissed.

Btw. I watched a documentary called American Circumcision on Netflix. It really is barbaric that they still do that and violates mens rights at the most fundamental level.

I met a guy who has the similar condition but it was way worse than this guy featured. The guy I met advertises but obviously he is embarrassed by the condition because he uses someone else's dick pics that really draw you in. Then you get the real him and you are like ewwwwwwwwwwwo_O:oops:. He has a big one too....shame it's not as pretty as the one in the pics. Now where is the guy in the pics:p???

Perhaps it is a medical condition from birth. I’ve known other guys with similar conditions. Could it be Hypospadias?

https://www.stanfordchildrens.org/en/topic/default?id=hypospadias-90-P02373

You would think that providers have seen it all. It became a teachable moment once when he asked me if I had surgery on my dick. No, it had not formed correctly.